Amigohands

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1R 1R4

Reviews for Amigohands

Kitchen Renovation

I would highly recommend this company. Their professionalism and quality of work is excellent and exceeded my expectations. I have hired them many times in the past and I always turn to them for my renovation needs. I am so happy with my new kitchen! Amazing work!!

Thank mary for having me there working on your project.

Graham in
Graham in

Replace Storm Door, Repair Bathroom Wall

German and his helper were excellent. They did a site visit, then sourced a storm door and came twice to install as they had to make some unforeseen adjustments. They also repaired a door hinge and replaced some bathroom wall where a leak had rotted it. Very friendly, competent, on time and within budget. I strongly recommend them..

Hi graham. My pleasure
Thanks a lot

Lilian in Toronto
Lilian in Toronto

Smart Deadbolt Installation on front door

German provided an excellent service. He was polite, courteous, and professional. His pricing was fair, there was good communication throughout and he showed up when he said he would. Would hire him again.

Shower door repair

Called German for some bathroom repair, he was prompt and came to check and provided his estimate. He fixed things needed to be fixed. Happy with his service and will use him again.
Thanks

Thanks a lot. Anytime

More about Amigohands

Proudly serving Toronto GTA for all your Carpentry needs.

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these time.