Handyman Services

Reviews for Sparkling Curb

Wendy
Wendy

Repair to Interlocking Brick Front Walk

This was a difficult job using primarily existing materials. Daniel was always on time and did what I asked him to do. We needed to problem solve for the finishing touches to make it work overall. The end result looked good.

Hi Wendy,
I would agree that there were some challenges using the existing materials but am glad that in the end we were able to find the best solution.
It was pleasure to meet and work with you.

Mary in Richmond Hill
Mary in Richmond Hill

Furniture Assembly & A/C Installation

Daniel was amazing. He did an incredible job, and was done in a relatively short period of time. He is professional and his work is excellent. I will be hiring him very soon for my next job. I highly recommend Daniel.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure meeting you!

Javed in Toronto
Javed in Toronto

General repair

The repair/owner of the this company that came over to repair the kitchen drawers and bathroom repairs is an amazing gentleman.
He is a delight to meet, so polite. His work is done with knowledge and perfection.
I absolutely recommend this person.
"Be respectful and you will get respect back"

Thank you Javed, I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you as well!

@Sparklingcurb IG

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Remove built in oven and microwave

Daniel is a good worker. Efficient, helpful, professional. Extremely courteous, easy to talk to and came right on time!

Thank you so much Susan, it was a pleasure meeting you and helping with your project!

Tv Wall Mount

Great service, Daniel arrived on time, and put in extra hours to get the job done. Good quick communication through the booking and installing, and very competitive pricing (less than any other competitor I found online). Would definitely recommend for any home job.

Thank you! Glad to help!

Shelly
Shelly
1 review Pickering, ON

Small jobs

Multiple small jobs done on time and done well. Very professional and such a nice guy. Thank you Daniel and Spakling Club

Thanks Shelly!
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you!

James
James

Installation of over-the-range microwave

Daniel was great. He removed our current over-the-range microwave then took great care measuring and installing our new unit. Though the job took longer than either of us expected, Daniel was, without fail, patient and thorough. My wife and I will certainly recommend Daniel and Sparkling Curb to our condo neighbours.

Thank you James, I appreciate the kind words! You were both very hospitable and easy to work with!

Garage Shelf

Daniel was great to work with. He explained everything he was going to do, sketched it out and came prepared to get the job done.
He built a very functional shelf from scratch for us which has helped keep things organized in the single car garage.
I would definitely recommend him for anyone that needs handy man services.

Thank you!
We are happy to help with any custom storage shelving needs!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Fast, friendly and professional

Top quality and five stars! Excellent solid work, explained everything. I liked and trusted Daniel immediately. This was the third quote we got from HomeStars, now I wouldn't think of calling anyone else for home repairs. Many thanks!

Wow thanks Jeff I really appreciate that!

More about Sparkling Curb

Welcome to Sparkling Curb!
Specializing in all Exterior Home Projects, from asphalt and stone sealing, interlocking, fence and deck build, sodding, to painting, handyman, and all general type work.
We're here to serve your home needs so you could enjoy your biggest investment and optimize it for future benefit.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.