Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M6B 1E1
Moving & Storage

Reviews for Besalb Moving & Transportation

Great Job

THANK YOU so much to my moving crew at Besalb Moving I was over seeing a condo move for my real estate clients and this was the best experience I had in the past 20 years of my real estate career. If you need a moving company please dont hesitate to use this one!! Efficient, Respectful, Enjoyable, Economical and worth every penny! I will NEVER MOVE ANOTHER THING AGAIN! Great Job Guys and Thank you so much again!!

We really appreciate this amazing review! It has been such a pleasure working with you. We are very thankful for your support and very happy to have you as one of BESALB MOVING client.
We wish you all the best!

Nathaniel in Toronto
Nathaniel in Toronto

More relaxing and enjoyable

Today was the best move by far we have had. All three men were polite, well presented, timely, friendly and efficient. They were really moving fast but with no damage at either end. We have moved approximately ten times and these guys really shined! I would highly recommend, it is worth the bit extra hourly charge as they complete the task in lightning speed. Thanks guys for making our move more relaxing and enjoyable.

Thank you Nathaniel!
We are happy to have you as one of our clients, and we really appreciate this great feedback and recommending our company. We are glad to hear that everyone did a great job! We wish you and your family all the best and we will be more than happy to help you at anytime in the future when you will need us .

Elvis in Toronto
Elvis in Toronto

Moving from 3 bedroom house

Very professional team . Nick and Gino were very fast and very helpful!
Great service with personal care and respect!
I would definitely recommend and use their service again!
The experience I had with no Besalb Moving was exceptional from start to finish.

Dear Elvis ,
Thank you for the great review. We are happy that Nick and Gino helped organize a seamless move for you.
We are happy to have you as one of our clients here at Besalb Moving & Transportation.

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Moving from condo to house

Alban and his team were very professional and courteous. Starting with the quote - it was accurate and there were no hidden fees. Alban was available to answer all of my questions and was quick to respond. The moving team showed up on time, worked efficiently, were very polite and handled my belongings with care. I would definitely trust Alban with my next move and recommend Besalb Moving.

Dear Ashleigh,
Thank you for the amazing review. We are always glad to hear good feedback from our clients and this is what motivates us even more to be great at what we do .
We are happy to have you as one of our clients and we thank you again for recommending us to other people as well.
Stay safe and we wish you all the best to you and your family!
Alban and the team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Office Move

Thank you so much to the wonderful team at Besalb. The move was a breeze! They did an awesome job moving everything with ease and no issues. I would totally recommend them to everyone!

We Thank you for choosing BESALB MOVING and the great review!
We are happy to have you as one of our clients and we will be there whenever you might need us in the future!
Stay Healthy and Safe !
BESALB MOVING & TRANSPORTATION

Alex Markham
Alex Markham

Excellent Furniture Move Experience

Great experience moving a leather sectional sofa today with Alban and team. They ensured the pieces were wrapped to safeguard transport and were very efficient, yet careful with the furniture. Would not hesitate to use their services again. Thank you Alban.

Dear Alex,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with BESALB MOVING.
It was such a pleasure having you as one of our clients!
We appreciate your support and we wish you all best .
BESALB MOVING & Transportation

ed t.
ed t.

House move

Great movers !
They were on time and worked hard all day to ensure our items were placed in the right places and safe as well !
I would highly recommend Besalb Moving!

Dear Edi!
Thank you for recommending us , and being one of our clients!
We really appreciate you taking the time for writing us the review!
It's our pleasure to work with you and being there for you whenever you need us .
Alban

Moving

Alban and his team were great to deal with it. They handled our items with care and worked efficiently. They were friendly as well! They followed directions well so that our boxes were in the correct rooms. They were well priced compared to other moving companies. We would definitely recommend them and use them again if needed.

Thank you, Monika for the high recommendation on our service and overall team effort. We hope you are enjoying your new home. Alban and the entire Besalb Moving team we thank you again for taking the time to pass along your experience to others who may be searching for reliable movers and a hassle free moving experience!
We wish you all the best to you and your family!

Colleen from Toronto
Colleen from Toronto

Movers

My original movers cancelled 11 pm the night before our morning move. I put in a Homestars request at 715 am and firmed up with Alban from Besalb minutes later. He arrived at our home by 915 am (the requested time). From my initial Homestars submission till the last box was unloaded at my daughters new condo 4 hours later, Alban and his associate were extremely professional, courteous and accommodating.

We are tremendously grateful and pleased with Besalb Movers and recommend them fully!

Thanks for coming to our rescue, Alban!

Hi Colleen !
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words for us ! We are happy we were able to reduce such stress in this unfortunate and hard times we going through!

We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you on any moves you may have ;)

Kind regards,
Besalb Moving and Transportation team !

Move from Mississauga to Eastern Ontario

The crew was amazing who were lead by Nick. They were very careful and efficient. We were really impressed how they worked as a team. It was a very long day for them and they yet continued to work hard and be respectful to both us and each other.
Still have not unpacked everything as it was a big move but so far nothing damaged or broken. I would use them again in a heart beat.
Just be aware of your limit for etransfer for the day payment is required before unloading.

Thank you very much for the amazing review!
It's great to hear that we were the right fit for your move, we are happy to hear good about our crew and also for the team lead Nick which has many years experience in the industry. We thank you again for being our client, we will be more than happy to provide our service to you whenever you might need us in the future.
We wish you good luck with your new place, and all the best !

More about Besalb Moving & Transportation

Besalb Moving and Transportation offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential, Commercial and Office) " ONTARIO AND QUEBEC . Moving can be a life changing event. By choosing us, you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing, crating ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Hamilton?