Besalb Moving & Transportation

Glenn
Glenn
0 reviews , ON

Moved from Courtice to Havelock

They called before the moving date & reminded me they were coming. They showed up a day before our move & did our packing, as planned. Very trustworthy & accommodating. The next day they showed up & did the move for an extremely low amount. They are kind, courteous, timely & reliable.

Audrey
Audrey

Very accomodating

Would highly recommend. Very helpful. Delivered everything safely and in good order. Would definitely use again if needed.

Dear Audrey,
We appreciate your feedback, we are really thankful for sharing your experience with Besalb Moving. We thank you for being our client, it was an absolute pleasure organizing and providing you with our moving services!
We wish you all the best!

Amanda
Amanda
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Move from Whitby to Kingston

Wow, where do I begin?

I was hesitant to trust Alban due to my past experiences and the reputation of movers in general, but I did anyway and I'm so glad that I did! I can't say enough praise for Alban and his crew. They were professional and dressed in uniform, so pleasant and very efficient. Once they left, they made the unpacking so easy because everything was in the rooms that they were meant to go in. They took great care to do a good job in every aspect and we laughed and joked while they did so. They took an incredibly stressful day and made it fun. Even though I'm now 3 hours away from their office, I will call them for every move I have in the future and will highly recommend them to my (still local) friends and family. Thank you so much for everything Alban, you have no idea ♥

- Amanda, Buster and Chloe

Dear Amanda, we first want to thank you for your review and the 10 Stars, on the behalf of the entire team at Besalb Moving ;)
It is so nice to have customers like you appreciating our work and saying such beautiful things about us!
We are proud to say our team consists entirely of efficient, professional, and respectful men. You surely noticed this already.
I want to say that was our pleasure again to provide our service to you and we will be more than happy to help you in the future whenever you may need us again!
Stay Safe and we hope to meet you again! ;)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent service

My neighbour recommended me this company who moved to my Neighbourhood 3 weeks ago(the old neighbourhood now) As she said the owner was on time, raped everything so nicely. Assembled and dis assembled my furniture.
Moreover very polite. No trouble at all. Can trust with stuff. We left them alone with stuff and came to new home keys. I remember this service 100%.

Thank you so much for your review!
It is always a pleasure to work for people who take the time to appreciate the quality and professionalism of the services they pay for. Every review we get helps us improve our services, as well as shows prospective customers that Besalb Moving is a moving company that can be trusted to take the utmost care of their belongings.
Your stars are also very much welcome and appreciated.
We will be more than happy to help you whenever you may need us in the future :)
Until then, take care and stay safe!

Novin in Toronto
Novin in Toronto

Furniture moving

I used Besalb Moving to move from condo to another and these guys are very organized and know what they are doing. The crew were very careful to not damage anything . I would strongly recommend using Besalb Moving . Great service at a great price

Dear Novin,
Thank you for taking your time to write us this amazing review! We are happy that our team were able to provide you with an exceptional service. We really appreciate your business and your feedback!
Wishing you all the best!
Besalb Moving !

3 bedroom house move

I am impressed how quickly those guys worked . Our furnitures were disassembled and reassembled and all our belongings were handled with care at every stage of the move. The movers were fast , efficient and very professional.
I would not hesitate to use Besalb Movers in the future and I highly recommend them.
An excellent 10 stars

Thank you very much for this amazing review and sharing your experience. Everyone here at Besalb Moving we do our best to provide you with our great services. Thank you for your business and continued support .
We wish you all the best :

Washer and Dryer Delivery and Removal

Fantastic service provided by Besalb movers. They were great with communication, respectful of time and property, and it was a pleasure to spend time with such a friendly team. Highly recommend for your next move.

Dear Emilie,
Thank you very much for the great review. It was our pleasure to work for such amazing people like you and Jeremy. We hope that now you are all settled to your new home and we will be more than happy to provide our service to you guys whenever you might need our help in the future!
Wishing you all the best,

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Smooth move

Alban was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and showed up exactly on time to start our move. The move took longer than anticipated but the team was working quickly. The hourly rate and truck deposit were competitive relative to the other businesses I contacted.

Dear Beth!
Thank you for your feedback and the good words! It was also a pleasure for us to work with you and have you as one of our clients!
We wish you good luck to your new place and all the best!

Kang Lee
Kang Lee

3 bedroom house moving

I hired BesAlb Moving and Transportation to help me with my move from my 3 bedroom apartment yesterday and they provided me with a timely, efficient, productive, and friendly service. From the first call, to the inspection, and to the final service, I was able to communicate and address my concerns and requirements on a timely manner. They were met successfully and I was very happy with the result. After much research and after yesterday’s experience, I can say that this company has the best fees, service and communication. I would recommend BesAlb Moving and Transportation to anyone who plans to move in the future.

Dear Kang !
Thank you so much for taking your time to write us this amazing review, which it really help future customers figure out what to expect from a move with Besalb Moving team.
We always go above and beyond to ensure our customers have a pleasant moving experience. As you probably have noticed yourself during the move, our movers are very careful while at the same time working fast and efficiently.
We are glad to have you as one of our happy clients !

We wish you and your family all the best and be safe !
Besalb Moving and Transportation!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Top class experience

We utilized Besalb Moving to move large numbers of my mom's possessions to capacity as she scaled down to a more modest suite in a senior complex. It was a complete delight, they were on schedule, productive and proficient. They discharged the condo rapidly and left no wreck behind at all. The capacity was so full it was practically similar to Tetris to get everything in except they oversaw. I have utilized different organizations over the most recent few years and this was by a long shot the best experience I have had.

Dear Jonathan !
Thank you so much for this amazing review, and for taking some minutes to write these down.
We are very happy to have you as one of our clients and definitely will be there whenever you might need us in the future!

All the best to you and your family !

More about Besalb Moving & Transportation

Besalb Moving and Transportation offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office) " ONTARIO AND QUEBEC . Moving can be a life changing event.

By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way.

Besalb moving and transportation is one of the best companies to move you across the country! We have trucks of all sizes in our network of carriers who can pick you up within 24 hours notice! We have a combined experience of 15 years and know what it takes to get the job done.