Electricians
Toronto ON M1R 1P6
Electricians

Reviews for Podium Electrical Services Ltd

Professional and Knowledgeable

I engaged Podium to install some heavy fixtures. I felt confident after speaking with Davide that they had the experience and knowledge to do these job - which was indeed the case. Davide and his team were professional, reliable, timely, and very clear in explaining the work. A great resource.
Highly recommend !

Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your project.

Alex
Alex

Wiring Ethernet throughout a 2-story house

Hired Podium Electrical to wire four cables going from a main point, two to the outside of the house, up through the attic and then down into an upstairs office and another two going into the basement to a second office.

Initial contact and requirements gathering were seamless, Davide was super professional throughout and gave me a quote, then amended it when I added a couple extra wrinkles (for a very decent amount, might I add!) and was transparent about the whole thing.

The day came for the actual installation, everything was great. Davide and the other gentleman were very professional, did everything they needed to do as unobtrusively as possible, and even offered to clean up the drywall bits...! I turned them down, as I had a vacuum handy, but very good customer service.

There was a second phase of the project sub-contracted to another firm a couple of days afterward, Davide was in contact periodically to keep me updated and they ended up coming right on schedule (and with great experience from their guy as well!) and did the job 100% to spec.

I can recommend Podium to anyone looking for professionals to Get It Done right!

It was a pleasure doing business with great people , thank you for the great support. Always feel free to call.
Warm Reqards

Electrical update

We live in a 70 year old house that has had many renos and updates over the years. We had a few issues with “blowing fuses” and the electrical wires were a mess. Podium Electric arrived early, followed strict Covid protocol, and organized all the wires and ensured that everything was safe, up to code and functional. They also fixed a few small issues and cleaned up. We have recommended David and Claudio to friends and I have complete confidence in the work they did. They were a pleasure to have in our home.

Thank you once again for your loyal support and wonderful hospitality. These clients are a pleasure to work with and give us the ability to focus on our task and do what we do best

Hugh in Orleans
Hugh in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Complete House Re-Wire

The team from Podium Electric were professional and very reliable. They took the time to offer the best solutions for our needs. Both Claudio and David are extremely knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. Do not hesitate to use Podium Electric!

Hugh and his wife were a pleasure to work with. We developed a lovely relationship and a great mutual respect. We couldn't ask for better clients and we look forward to working together in the near future.

Thorough and Pleasant Service

My new insurance company wanted a review of the electric services in my home. Podium responded promptly and booked the appointment for 2 days away.
Davide, one of the 2 owners, came promptly at 7 am. He spent more than 3 hours carefully reviewing every aspect of my electrical work. He noticed a light fixture that was improperly installed and asked permission to remove it. He also noticed improper plugs and managed to fix my doorbell which I hadn't been able to use for years.
The following day he provided me with a very professional letter, outlining his findings.

He also sent me pricing for other work I will want completed in the future.

Throughout, he was ultra courteous and explained everything he did. I highly recommended Podium and Davide for any electrical work you are considering.

Thank you for choosing Podium Electrical Services. It was our pleasure!

sbates in Mississauga
sbates in Mississauga

Replace pot lights

Dave and his team are professional. He responded in a timely fashion and completed the work on time. They wore masks and cleaned up after they finished. They dealt with the inevitable surprises along the way. The pricing was reasonable. I can highly recommend this company

Thank you Susan for the wonderful review, we hope you enjoy your new lighting. Always a pleasure

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Replace kitchen plugs

Excellent prompt courteous service at a reasonable cost.
Electrician was patient an very knowledgable and polite

Thank you for choosing Podium Electrical Services. It was a pleasure helping you!

1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen Reno

These guys were fantastic! Reliable and such a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend!!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new space!

Warm Regards
Podium Electrical Services

0 reviews Milton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Podium electric did a great job in my bathroom renovation installing new pot lights, new exhaust fan and adding new plugs and switches. I was very happy with their professionalism. Great neat and tidy work. I highly recommend podium electric.

Thank you for taking out some time to provide us with your review. It was our pleasure taking part in your renovation project. Enjoy your new space

Warm Regards,
Podium Electrical Services Ltd.

Home improvements

Reliable, professional, meticulous and friendly! Have had several jobs completed from pool pumps, kitchen renovation to led pot lights. Happy every time, always a pleasure to have Podium Electric come over and help us with our electrical projects.

Thank you for taking our time to provide us with your review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to future projects together. Clients like yourselves make the work a pleasure

Podium Electrical Services

Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?