Westwood Construction Group

Westwood Construction Group

Reviews for Westwood Construction Group

West end Toronto in York
West end Toronto in York

Cement walkway & cement garage pad

Juan and Daniel's crew did an excellent job. We would highly recommend Westwood Construction. G & S

Thank you for the recommendation, it was a pleasure to transform your backyard !

Cement Patio

Daniel and his team worked hard to get the job done within the timeframe that was given. We were very pleased with the quality of the work performed and would definitely call upon them again for any future work that we would need. They are very professional and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to turn your backyard into the space you wished for!

Christopher
Christopher

Awesome team, great outcome - highly recommended

I needed a concrete floor as part of a shed renovation/conversion. Juan was awesome in getting my work plan organized AND we were able to move the build date up by a couple of weeks! On-site the team of Daniel, John, Lucas and Juan were totally professional, diligent, creative and respectful. For these types of projects, you always want a skilled and trustworthy team - these guys greatly exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend more fully. Thank you gentlemen!

Thanks for the kind words Chris! We appreciate the hospitality, it was a pleasure to complete this project.

c.carafa in CONCORD
c.carafa in CONCORD

Hard and Soft Landscaping

Daniel was my main point of contact. This team is great and are highly knowledgeable in their field. My coworker recommended them as they did his hard and soft backyard landscaping.
Landscaper review points:
Great workmanship, gave great suggestions during project for improvements, can easily communicate any concerns, was very accommodating to change requests on the fly, kept constant communication, with a hard working crew. I would highly recommend this team. Book them early. They are in high demand.

Hi Claudio, it was an absolute pleasure working on your project last year! We were also very pleased with the final product and can't wait to work with you again in the future. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Natasha
Natasha

Living Room Renovation

The Westwood Construction Group brought my vision to life! Prior to the work they, did my living room was outdated, dark and lacked character. They completely revived the space and at an affordable rate with quick turnover. They were extremely responsive and most importantly compassionate in answering all my requests and questions. I would highly recommend working with this team and couldn't say more about how great my experience was!

Thank you for this amazing review! We had such a great time working on your living space and bringing your vision to life! Looking forward to working with you and your family again in the future!

simone in Ottawa
simone in Ottawa

Commercial project downtown Toronto

Exceptional service for my restaurant in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Everything was done on time (both interior and external for our patio) and the attention to detail was flawless! Thanks to Juan and Daniel, great team and great people! Highly recommend if you’re thinking of any project for your home or commercial space.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

We had so much fun completing this amazing project in downtown Toronto. From the interior to the exterior, there were so many amazing pieces to the puzzle that we were so glad that we got to be apart of! Looking forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

CONCRETE + INERLOCKING

What a great team !! They came in with an aggressive quote compared to others and the work was unreal.

Very knowledgable guys. They made us feel very comfortable and gained our trust.

They originally came to re do our garage concrete but ended up sticking around to redo our interlocking as well.

I would 100 percent recommend WESTWOOD TO EVERYONE !!

Thank you for the kind words! We loved working on your job, it was an absolute pleasure!

Glad we could stick around and fix up that interlock driveway as well!

Rebuild front exterior steps and walkway

After exploring various contractors to demolish and rebuild exterior front steps and walkway Westwood Construction took the time to discuss options and detail prior to initiating this renovation. A final quote, start date, and expected completion date was discussed before this project started. The Westwood crew were professional, polite, tidy, and efficient. I would definitely recommend Westwood for any future renovations and projects. THEY WERE AWESOME

Thank you for the amazing review! We loved working on your home and we are so glad you are happy with the final product!

Don't be afraid to contact us in the future!

Madalina
Madalina

Interlocking and Landscaping

Westwood Construction Group has helped us last summer with relaying our interlocking and redesigning the space around our deck. Juan is very knowledgeable and experienced and his team is hardworking. His advice was fantastic, as we have now gained space around the deck that was unusable before. He also removed a wood stair that he identified as a hazard for our kids especially when wet. We are very pleased with the final outcome and grateful for Juan's landscaping advice and attention to detail. The team also left the premises very clean. One important thing we appreciated when working with Juan is his cost saving recommendations. Highly recommended!

Hi Madalina, thank you so much for your amazing review! We loved being able to help you redesign your exterior space while also making sure your little ones safety was kept in mind! Hopefully we get to work with you again in the future!

Loft Repaint + hardwood flooring

Westwood was an amazing team to work with for my renovations. I had recently purchased my unit and needed a refresh! The Westwood team was very organized in presenting different options and pricing, and their communication was timely and clear. I actually spent less the expected! Would recommended this team , very hands on, and take every job personally!

Thank you for the kind words! We love hearing that your new space came out exactly how you wanted! You are correct, we take every job personally as if it were our own home! Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Westwood Construction Group

WESTWOOD Construction Group
PEOPLE AND YOUR SURROUNDINGS CHANGE. WHETHER YOUR FAMILY IS GROWING, YOU ARE MOVING NEIGHBOURHOODS, EMBARKING ON A NEW COMMERCIAL PROJECT OR FIND YOURSELF NOW WORKING FROM HOME ON A PERMANENT BASIS, WESTWOOD CONSTRUCTION GROUP BRINGS YOUR PERFECT PROJECT AND SPACE TO LIFE. OUR TEAM IS QUALITY-DRIVEN AND DEDICATED TO INCORPORATING INNOVATION AND DESIGN, RESULTING IN SPACES THAT GO BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

Our Promise
WESTWOOD OFFERS MANY UNIQUE OPTIONS FOR REPAIRING, RENOVATION AND IMPROVING YOUR HOME AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. WE UNDERSTAND THAT HOME RENOVATION AND IMPROVEMENT IS A WORTHY OPTION FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO INCREASE THEIR HOMES’ RESALE VALUE, AS WELL AS CREATE A COZY HOME ENVIRONMENT OR FUNCTIONAL SPACE, FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH MEMORIES.

Website: