Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

Gutter cleaning

Bilal was very cooperative and went up and beyond to ensure the work is done to satisfaction.

Gutter cleaning

Came right away. Was a pleasure to work with. My gutters were completely blocked. Great service!

Christmas Lights

Adam from Home Stars was amazing. Very polite, clean, quick and respectable. An all round GREAT GUY. I highly recommend his services

Gutter cleaning

Great service, he worked clean. On time. Fair price. I would get him again for the gutters.

Daryl
Daryl

Christmas Lights

Very professional and did a great job hanging up our Christ’s lights. The job was done fast and I was very pleased.

rachel in Toronto
rachel in Toronto

window cleaning

You will be in excellent hands if you hire this company. They are professional, attentive and are committed to customer satisfaction. I intend to use them again and again.

RG

Gutter cleaning

Adam did a great job cleaning the gutters! I would hire him again and recommend to others

Sergio in Toronto
Sergio in Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Bilal did a great job in the cleaning of our gutters. I has been a pleasure to deal with him: he gave us a quote fast after our request, he committed to a reasonable date and time and came on time. During the work he kept us posted of any findings regarding our roof and gutters. Finally, he sent us photos showing the work results and issues found.

Christmas Lights and Gutter Cleaning

Adam did a great Jon cleaning our gutters and putting up Christmas lights. Communication was great, he was professional and went above and beyond expectations when he game back to swap out a defective string of lights at no additional charge. I will use him again and would recommend to others.

Anne
Anne
16 reviews King City, ON

Gutter Cleaning

Balil is professional, and decent with an amazing work ethic. He goes above and beyond and I am very glad I found him on Homestars. You won’t be disappointed if you hire him!

More about Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

We are a professional window cleaner, we are punctual, always on time, always make sure the jobs are done to the top satisfaction. We make sure we are careful in the house. We are looking to build relationship with customers so we ensure the jobs is always done to perfection.

We do interior and exterior window cleaning.