First Key Homes

Reviews for First Key Homes

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Excellent to work with

I cant speak highly enough of my experience with First Key. I engaged them to remove old hardwood flooring and put in new engineered hardwood flooring, along with quarter round and painted baseboards. We have a very old home, and the job required that Alain and his team went above and beyond to make things work. They did all of this in a very timely manner and the finished product is absolutely beautiful. More importantly though, they were excellent at communicating, they were timely, thorough, polite, and genuinely concerned with our happiness. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If I could summarize it in one sentence, I would say that working with First Key is working with good people.

Pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review. We hope to do more projects for you and your family in the future.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen and main floor reno

Renovated the entire main floor to upgrade hardwood and remove tile in the kitchen. Hardwood looks amazing. Even got custom vents in the same hardwood as the flooring. We barely see them now!
New kitchen cabinets now and it's looking amazing. Highly recommend

Excellent work and great knowledge!

Finding someone that you can trust like Alain and First Key Homes is so important. From the first day we knew we could trust their knowledge and support. from the demolition to our load bearing wall, new hardwood floors and kitchen everything was done with a sharp eye and expertise. They would always clean up after themselves as well.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hardwood flooring installation

Working with First Key homes was a truly a great experience. The consultation, the preparation and the detailed work was wonderful. Alain and his team constantly kept me up to date on the work progress, and details of the arrangement. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a house renovation.

Sarah

Thank you Sarah!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kitchen Reno

We had a Wonderful experience working with them through the process renovating our kitchen. Will definitely use their services again!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Basement Renovations

From start to finish, First Key Homes was able to execute my renovations both seamlessly and professionally. The team was very knowledgeable, reachable, meticulous and very pleasant to work with. They were receptive to feedback and ideas and also provided practical suggestions that improved the overall look and feel of my basement. The work was completed on time and the budget was respected. The quality of work was beyond my expectations and I couldn’t be more happier with my new basement. I would definitely recommend this hardworking team at First Key Homes to anyone who is looking to have their basement renovated.

Complete renovation of living and dining room

They were true to their word, came daily, very clean work, explained the steps, friendly and reliable. I would hire them again for more work.

Beautiful and high quality bathroom abs kitchen Reno !

First key homes did an amazing job with my Kitchen and main floor bathroom. They completed the job on time and with such precision in the work that they did. I love the design layout and the proposals they put forward.

Exceptional service and end result!

We’ve recently contracted First Key Home for a home reno project and we’re truly blown away by the level of customer service and expertise their team provided! We are looking forward to working with them again on future projects and would likewise highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality workmanship at an affordable price!

Aren
Aren

Home Renovation

First Key homes did an absolutely fantastic job. They were very quick and efficient. They ripped up old sub floor and laid down new plywood sub floor. Interior wood framing and shower dry pack was also part of their scope. Could not be happier with the results. Definitely come highly recommended, you will not be disappointed with their work.

More about First Key Homes

First Key Homes has offered a professional and innovative approach to providing our customers with the utmost quality workmanship, reliability and competitive pricing, in both interior and exterior home remodeling and renovations in the Greater Toronto Area.

Our fully licensed and insured team have completed all categories of general contracting and home renovations from kitchens to baths to complete home projects.
With our unique approach to working closely with our customers and our care for craftsmanship, we can ensure your dreams a reality.