Your Homeboy Renovation

Arun
Arun
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Vanity & Plumbing Installation

Great job done by these guys installing a vanity in my washroom and changing the plumbing for it. They missed a backsplash but responsibly came back to finish the task. Good courteous customer service all the way. Highly recommend them!

Daniela
Daniela
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Ceiling repair and toilet installation

Shan did a great job fixing a hole in our ceiling and installing a toilet immediately over it. He went over and above by doing some extra painting which we had not discussed at first. He was easy to work with and explained our options clearly and in simple terms. We will be recommending Shan to others and will continue to work with him should other issues arise at our home.

Amazing. Thanks for the business and I definitely had a good time working with you guys!

Handyman

Shan was on time, has a professional attitude, completed the work quickly and to my satisfaction, and he cleaned up and removed all the debris from my house. I’m very happy to have found such a reliable and knowledgeable handyman. I’ll call on Shan again in future and I would recommend him to others.

Thank you! It was a pleasure assisting you!

Painting, LED, Tiles, Pot lights

Amazing craftsmanship and quality! I am so happy with the work they have completed on my home. They stand behind their work and provide the utmost in quality. Highly trustworthy and I would recommend to anyone looking for work to be done on their home.

Pot lights, Script LED Sign, Tiles

Extremely satisfied with the results. Very easy to work with and they’re very accommodating. The new tiles look incredible and made my house look brand new again . Received many compliments about the script led lighting at the front! Will definitely recommend them !

I'm glad you were happy with our work!

Custom address sign and Potlights

I recently hired San for a job. Moved into my home a Couple months ago seen a sign for Reno jobs down my street and decided to give him a call to get a quote. Best decision I ever made he came over the same day without making me wait and having to cal back, explained the whole process to me and gave me betters ideas to make my home look more attractive. If you’re looking for someone that will go above and beyond for you I’d recommend yourhomeboy treats his customers like family!. Prices are great high quality work what more can you ask for. Thanks again San for taking care of me and my family will contact you for more work in the future!!

Thank you! You were very easy to work with! Hope to see you soon

Basement renovation

Simply outstanding. Homeboy Reno exceeded my expectations and delivered on his promise in regards to the timeline.

Home Reno

Your Homeboy Reno is my first recommendation when it comes to renos. They helped me with adding accent walls, painting, installation of potlights and light fixtures as well as transforming an entire washroom into a modern design. I was highly satisfied with the results and would definitely recommend the workmanship. They also did an amazing job installing LED house number sign on the outside. I am looking to hire them very soon for upcoming projects!

I'm really appreciate this! I'm glad it turned out the way you wanted it! Hope to work with you soon!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Led Script Address + Pot Lights

Shan was a pleasure to work with! He did an amazing job with the exterior and interior pot lights, as well as the led script address. The script address and exterior pot lights captured many of the neighbours attention and our house looks the brightest on the street! Not only was his work impeccable, the customer service, professionalism and communication were amazing. Would definitely recommend Your Homeboy Renovation to others!

Heather
Heather
6 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Fantastic Workmanship Coupled with Professionalism

What a valuable find! Ahimsan is a skilled, professional. He was prompt and professional in his response, with minimal wait time to start and complete the job. I was blown away at how quickly he was able to get to my project.

His workmanship was excellent. I had had an egress window installed but the installers did not install the framing. Ahimsan came in, identified what needed to be done immediately, developed a plan and even rectified a few small flaws with the installation, while still coming in on budget.

Also, his prices were fair, reasonable and more affordable than I was expecting.

He was kind and professional to work with, explaining things knowledgeably and accessibly. On the way out, he cleaned up and took the waste produced from the job with him. He also took the time to fix a closet door for me. I will definitely be a return customer. We've already discussed a couple of upcoming projects that I'm saving for.

Thank you, Ahimsan.

Thank you very much for these kind words! I'm glad you loved the service

More about Your Homeboy Renovation

We proudly serve the Niagara, St Catherine region.

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these times.

Real Estate • LED Script Address • Pot Lights

S I V A L I N G H A M G R O U P
Niagara Falls

Contact Us Today For A Quote!

Handyman services available