Garage Door Ninja

Vancouver BC V6E 2C3

Reviews for Garage Door Ninja

Private User reviews , ON

Garage Door Cable Service

Had a problem with our garage door. The ninja was there the same day. Showed up on time. Got right to work. Didn’t leave a mess. Garage door works like a charm now. What more could you ask for.

Thank you so much for such kind words and your review!👍
I was happy to help you!✌️

I’m confident your opener will work fine!💪

Take care and good luck!🙏
Your Garage Door Ninja😎

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Garage door Spring replacement

The guy who came was the owner of the company and cared to do the job right. He was well informed and had the replacement parts on hand. He gives 5 years warranty on the parts and labor so that shows he stands behind his product and service. I could have got the work done for less money but nobody gives a 5 yr warranty for their work. Overall the job got done right and in the time promised. very satisfied.

My dear customer!🤗
Thank you so much for such kind words and willingness to share your experience - I appreciate your time, your opinion matter a lot.👍🤝💪

Take care and good luck!✌️

Your Garage Door Ninja!😎

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garage door repair

Excellent, professional service.
Would definitely use it again if required.
Highly recommend this company to all my friends

Thank you so much!👍
It was my pleasure to meet you and help my fellow countrymens!)🤝

I wish you good luck and all the best!🚀

Your Garage Door Ninja😎

More about Garage Door Ninja

GARAGE DOOR NINJA is a small local company that values quality over quantity by offering the best deals.
Whatever you need from garage door repair to new garage door & opener installation - check our offers and you will say sounds good!
We serve the greater Vancouver Area including Burnaby | Coquitlam | Delta | Langley | Maple Ridge | New Westminster | North Vancouver | Richmond | Surrey | West Vancouver| Vancouver | White Rock at the same price any day & any time.

Check our website for additional information:

And of course, check out our feedbacks on HomeStars and Google.