ER Realtime Renovations

Oshawa ON L1H 7K4

ER Realtime Renovations

Reviews for ER Realtime Renovations

Shower glass door installation

I am happy with how fast and professional the team was in installing my shower glass door.
Definitely recommend.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Great experience!

I had a great experience with Eiraj. They were here everyday and finished my basement on time. Eiraj was quick to fix any small issues that arised.
I would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future.

Thank you , I really appreciate for your comments and it was my pleasure to work for your project , hope you use it well

Regards,

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We had our Master Bedroom ensuite completely redone and we were very happy with the final product by Eiraj and his team. He had a positive attitude and was very flexible when it came time to us buying the products we wanted. His price was very reasonable and the work was done to our satisfaction. He was very cooperative and open to any suggestions we had. His "can do" attitude kept us all on the right track and the work was done in the time frame he set out. We would hire them again. Thanks Eiraj!

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next project.

Best regards ,

Real-time renovators Team

Our full house renovation

We find this company in HomeStars , they did finish our main floor Washrooms , basement washroom and two kitchens , I loved there amazing job and I definitely recommend to my friends.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate for your nice review I hope we see agin for your next year house project .

Regard's

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Vanity fixing

Fast, reliable service. I contacted them to fix the washroom vanities and fix faucet in the kitchen sink.
Did the job well.

I really appreciate your review

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Drain and bathtub tiling repair

Eiraj helped me out of a jam when a previously hired contractor ruined my bathtub drain. Eiraj came in and figured out the most efficient way to complete the repair. He patiently answered all my questions beforehand and arrived to my home on the day as promised. The repair work was done well and for a fair price.

It's our pleasure and Real-time Renovation appreciate your useful review we hope we will work in future too .

Full washroom

We found this company in home-star, eiraj and his worker Darick did a great job we appreciate there nice and clean job and recommends my friends too at first we were not sure but later on it seems good for us , we really loved our washroom it’s awesome

It was my pleasure to work for your project and I really appreciate for being nice and helping us

Rachelle in Toronto
Rachelle in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno

It was a pleasure working with Eiraj on our bathroom project. He renovated our whole bathroom from top to bottom to make it more modern and functional for us. He remained responsive, professional and optimistic throughout the whole project. We are so happy with the result and would recommend ER Realtime Renovations to others.

thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom / shower re-do; fantastic experience

I found Eiraj here on Homestars, needed to redo an old shower insert in a rental property. Eiraj and his team patiently waited for parts for months (covid delivery wait times) and were very responsive throughout. The work was done quickly and with excellent attention to detail, and he even re-designed my original plan for me when it was clear it wasnt going to work. I can not speak highly enough about the work that was done (tenant was THRILLED); HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone”

Sincerely,

Realtime Renovators Team

Stephen
Stephen
1 review Oshawa, ON

Stand up shower

We hired this company to remove and replace our old stand up shower in our ensuite. Eraj was very polite, respectful and eager to please as were his coworkers. The work was completed exactly as we had envisioned and Eraj made sure he resolved any issues that arose, even after he had been fully paid. If you make it exactly clear what you want, I have no doubt this company will bend over backwards to complete the work. Love our new shower!

thank you sir for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

ER Realtime Renovators Team

More about ER Realtime Renovations

Welcome to ER Realtime Renovations. We work on both residential and commercial renovations and are here ot assist you with all your interior and exterior project needs. We provide basement renovations, kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, garage renovations, decks, fencing, and general additions. Sub contracted plumbing services. We offer onsite consultations. We're open 7 days a week. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.