Mississauga ON L4T 1B7

Reviews for Wallbank Home Inspections

Michael from Home Air Systems inc
Michael from Home Air Systems inc

Home inspection

I haven’t had the greatest experience in the past with home inspectors. They have missed defects or haven’t been very knowledgeable.

My experience with Kevin was the complete opposite. He was extremely knowledgeable in all areas of the home. I am an HVAC contractor and was very impressed with how much he knew about heating, air conditioning and ventilation. He’s very personable, thorough, easy to communicate and coordinate with. You can tell he loves what he does and is great at it. I’ve already given his contact to a friend looking for a good inspector and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him again to others. Thanks again Kevin!

Mike

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your generous review and recommendation, we appreaite it and are happy to support anyone you send our way!

Excellent and Reliable Service

I have used this company for home inspections several times. They always provide excellent service and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Good Evening,
We appreaite the feedback!
Thank you for your continued business!

MrsD in Brampton
MrsD in Brampton

House inspection

Kevin did an excellent job! He thoroughly expected the home and identified potential issues. He took his time to explain things to me. He was courteous , friendly, professional and patient with all my questions. Thank you for making this an easy process! I would definitely recommend Wallbank Home Inspections.

Hello Mrs D,
Thank you for your kind words regarding our services, we are always glad to support! Contact us anytime.

Home Inspection

Kevin is very knowledgeable and thorough. He explained the good and bad points of the home to a first time buyer in a way that was easy to understand and non-alarming. He was also very polite and respectful and took covid safety precautions.

Were glad the customer experience was educational and interactive. Thank you again for your time!

Michael Iriotakis- Re/Max Agent
Michael Iriotakis- Re/Max Agent

Home inspector for my clients

I met Kevin last year as one of my clients hired him for their home inspection on their new home. I was extremely impressed by Kevin’s knowledge and how thorough he was with the whole inspection. He is also very easy to talk to and explained everything in great detail to myself and my clients. Ever since that home inspection, he has been my “go to” recommendation for home inspections.

It’s always a pleasure working with him!

-Michael Iriotakis
Re/Max Realty Specialists Inc.

Hi Michael,
It's been my pleasure, always nice to see you in the field!
Keep safe.

Home inspection

Awesome Inspector,very thorough. All my buyers have been very Happy with Kevin's services. He is very polite and walks the clients through the house. Report is detailed and self explanatory.

Good Afternoon,
Were excited to hear the positive experience you and your clients have received with us!
Were thankful for your business and look forward to seeing you again!

homebuyer
homebuyer
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Home Inspection

Working with Wallbank Home Inspectors was a great decision. Kevin did a tremendous job of thoroughly explaining what he would be doing throughout the entire home inspection process. Kevin was extremely polite, professional, and knowledgeable about his trade, and I would strongly suggest that if you're thinking about having a home inspection done, look no further than Wallbank Home Inspectors.

Good Day,
Were happy to hear you had a great customer experience with us!
Please contact us anytime, were always here to support!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Inspection

I recommend this company for home inspection as I had a great experience with them. Very knowledgeable. Also you will be provided with detailed report including photos and recommendations.

Hello,
Were glad to hear the positive experience you had with us.
We wish you and your family all the best in your new home, contact us anytime, were here for you!

Home inspection

Inspection was very informative, we had Kevin do a pre listing inspection of our home and were pleased with his honsety and integrity. We will definitely use him again to find our new home.
Bryan Reid

Thanks Bryan,
We were pleased to know you were satisfied with our services, we would be glad to help you again when you find your new home.
Contact us anytime!

House inspection

Called Kevin in a hurry as we needed a house inspection. He was able to come the next day and complete a full inspection of our house. Kevin’s inspection was exactly what we needed to purchase our new house. He went from top to bottom inside and out and provided us with a detailed report at the end. He made the whole process a great way to learn about the house we wanted to purchase and gave us some tips of what may need a little TLC.

Thank you so much again.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you again for having us perform the inspection for you and your family. Were glad to hear of your experience you had with us, contact us anytime if theres any questions you may have. All the best, and congrats on your new home!

More about Wallbank Home Inspections

Due To The Covid-19 Pandemic,

Wallbank Home Inspections Have Implemented The Government of Canada COVID-19 Recommendations To Our Normal Process Of A Home Inspection To Ensure The Health & Safety Of Our Home Inspectors, Clients, Friends & Family.

We At Wallbank Home Inspections Take Your Safety Seriously, Our Inspectors Wear New Masks, Gloves & Sanitize All Equipment Prior & After Leaving Your Home.
Our Inspectors Are Double Vaccinated + Booster, Experienced, Detailed & Provide First Class Customer Service.

We Respect Your Privacy, Your Family And Your Home, We Also Remove Our Boots At The Front Door!

We Keep Our Findings In Perspective, The Inspection Usually Lasts 2 1/2 Hours, It Will Consist Of Physically Inspecting And Reporting On The Condition Of The Systems And Components Of The Home. This Consists Of The Structural Foundation, Roof, Exterior, Electrical, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Insulation, Ventilation, And Interior Of The Home.

We Love Questions! Lets Discuss Your Next Project!

416.930.5139