DaadDemolition

Reviews for DaadDemolition

Jim
Jim

Interior and Exterior Demo ...... Done Right

This is the 2nd reno we used DAAD on and they simply just do, what is unglamorous hard work in an organized, supervised and professional manner. No extras and no problems. Thanks

Hello Jim,
On behalf of our company we would like to thank you for trusting our team with your demolition jobs. We're glad to hear that you're happy with our services, and we hope you enjoyed the stress and headache free experience that we try to provide.

We are pleased that we were able to get your project off on the right foot and look forward to working with you again!

Floor and bathroom demolition

I used Daad Demolition for my bathroom and floor renovations. I’m very satisfied with their work, my furniture was covered, there were no nails left behind, and everything was kept clean. They finished within a day and a half and I would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone looking to hire a demolition company.

On behalf of our company, we would like to thank you for trusting us with your home demolition needs. We are happy to have given you the best quality services possible.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we would be pleased to do a great job for you again in the future.

Melissa
Melissa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Renovation Demo

Daniel and Adam were amazing to work with. We gave them quite the challenge of gutting the majority of our home and they easily achieved that challenge with the BEST crew of people. They left the house clean and safe for us everyday. I would happily hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a team of hard working and trustworthy professionals

On behalf of our company, we would like to thank you for trusting us with your home demolition needs. It brings us joy to do a great job and we are glad you appreciate that!

We are happy to have helped get your home renovation project off on the right foot. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we would be pleased to do a great job for you again in the future

Quick and reliable home demolition

Daad Demolition did a quick and efficient demolition on my bathroom. They were cautious with my home environment and made sure to cover up my furniture. The demotion was great, and done very well! It only took them a few hours, and then I was able to move onto the next part of my bathroom Reno!

On behalf of our company we would like to thank you for selecting our team with your demolition job. We're glad to hear that you're happy with our services! We always try to take great care in every detail of our projects and we're happy to hear that you appreciate that.

More about DaadDemolition

Daad Demolition is a family-owned demolition company based out of Toronto Ontario, that services the Mississauga, Toronto, and Brampton. We specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial services including: deconstruction, demolition and selective demolition, excavation and concrete services. We offer high quality demolition services for all your project needs while staying on time and within budget...Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your project in further detail.