PJ11 Construction

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for PJ11 Construction

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Professional and puts the customer first!

Jani and Marian are awesome! Upgraded my ugly steel air vents to Aria vents (retrofit), ran an hdmi cable in the ceiling for a projector and installed a Tesla wall charger in my garage. They did a great job on everything. There were some issues with the paint not matching because of possibly mixed paint being used on my ceilings originally but they assured me they can fix it and they delivered. They painstakingly matched the colour as close as possible through several trials and nailed it. Theyre magicians!

Also, we had an unfortunate incident where the first HDMI cable was faulty. The wire was in and the ceiling sealed up. Doh! They helped redo the job and didn't ask for extras. Stand up guys! Everything looks great! Huge thanks!

Thank you so much for the amazing words Mike. It was pleasure working with such a good person like you. God bless you and your family and if you ever need anything we else. We are just a phone call away.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Patio

We are so happy with the work Jani and his team did in our backyard. Thank you.

Thank you so much Jackie. You and your family are the best. Very glad that you are happy with the work.

Wall surface repair/painting/stain

Jani sanded and repainted a wall of mine that had uneven texture and surface... He was also the only person to easily fix/restain a suspicious white stain on my brown hardwood floor.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am very happy that we were able to help you with you problem.

Jani

marjanfrisku
marjanfrisku

Plaster, Paint and Drywall

Great Service, Very happy with all their services. I am going to use them again!

Thank you so much! Happy to work with you anytime!

Backsplash

Thank you PJ11 Construction for the amazing services.
Will definitely use you guys again for feature upgrades.

It was our pleasure! Thank you for the kind words

Home Renovation

What a great experience it has been dealing with Jani and his company. Very punctual and after many years working with different contractors PJ11 Construction is by far the best one when it come to quality and details. My upgrades at my home look amazing

Thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting us!

Enjoy your beautiful home!

Mary in
Mary in

Concrete Driveway

I am very happy with PJ11 Construction services. They redid my driveway. Removed all the interlocking and poured concrete. Exactly what I wanted. It looks beautiful! Thank you guys!

Thank you so much Mary!

We appreciate your kind words. We are very happy that you love your concrete driveway.

Home Addition

Very good experience with Jani and PJ11 during a home addition project where they handled the demolition, structure, and exterior. They showed up when expected, communicated frequently, were responsive to any issues or questions, and brought in a strong set of specialists in the various trades.

Thank you so much to both Kelly and Lauren. It was our pleasure working with you guys.

Concrete work

I have used PJ11 Construction few times now for few of my concrete projects. I am very happy with their services. Mario and Jani are great Alex their partner as well. Very good price very good quality and delivered everything on time.

Thank you guys!

Hello sir,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's what we take pride doing, delivering and making costumers happy.

Looking forward to assist you in future projects!

ligorrexhepaj
ligorrexhepaj

Concrete Work

Excellent work by PJ11 Construction. Thank you so much for everything Jani. Their work was perfect and very correct about everything. Will definitely use their services again.
Best service ever!

Thank you so much Ligor. I appreciate your kind words and I am very happy that you are happy with the results. God bless you!

More about PJ11 Construction

“WE DO IT ALL”
25+ years of International Experience
Free Estimates & Best Prices in Ontario
Concrete, Decks, Interior & Exterior Renovations

Our international experience will provide you with an excellent work and exceptional service, with
our quality being nothing less 10/10. We take pride in satisfying our clients and we hope to see you soon.