PJ11 Construction

Reviews for PJ11 Construction

ligorrexhepaj
ligorrexhepaj

Concrete Work

Excellent work by PJ11 Construction. Thank you so much for everything Jani. Their work was perfect and very correct about everything. Will definitely use their services again.
Best service ever!

Thank you so much Ligor. I appreciate your kind words and I am very happy that you are happy with the results. God bless you!

Tahnya from Toronto
Tahnya from Toronto

Jani delivers

We needed flooring and bathroom tiles done in our condo bathroom as well as popcorn ceiling removal and painting. Jani was very professional and gave me a very reasonable quote. He got the job done very nicely and took care of us like family. We will definitely use him for future renos.

Good bless you Tahnya. Thank you so much for the kind words and it's our pleasure to work with you.

BrendonBuckler in Oakville
BrendonBuckler in Oakville

Gazebo

Jani and team from PJ11 Construction did a great job bringing my gazebo plans to life and would highly recommend them to others. His team was highly professional, courteous and punctual. While I provided my vision, they took it upon themselves to provide suggestions, which greatly improved the outcome. Their attention to detail was appreciated and it’s obvious they take a lot of pride in their work. I plan to leverage them again in the future when new projects arise.

Thank you so much Brendon. We are very happy that you are happy. Hopefully we see you in the near future again!

dimitrios from Toronto
dimitrios from Toronto

Custom metal frame design

Marian did a an amazing job on my front garage door that I have in my bar.He was very punctual and completed the job in exactly the time frame he said he would.From what I saw he takes allot of pride in his work and is a perfectionist covering every little detail. I strongly recommend PJ11 Construction for any custom Renovations.

Thank you Jimmy l for the kind words.

We are very happy that you are satisfied with our work and hopefully we will see you in your future projects.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fencing

My very good friend recommended me PJ11 Construction. It was the best decision I could have made. Very professional very organized and the quality 100/10. I definitely recommend them to anyone that’s looking to do a new fence or a deck.

Ciara

Hi Ciara,

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are very glad that you are happy with our work and hopefully we see you again soon.

You were amazing too!

Jani

Kitchen Backsplash, Countertop and hardwood floors

I am so happy that i trusted PJ11 Construction with this job. They were the most professional team I have ever dealt. I am personally very picky and especially knowing that this was a very specific one I was so pleased at the end that from now on PJ11 Construction is the only ones that I will use. I highly recommend if you want things done fast best quality and professional.
Thank you again!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work and we look forward to see you again in the future.

PJ11 Construction Team

Tile Installation 24x48 (Driveway)

Jani and his team are so amazing. My driveway is on very difficult position and it’s like climbing a hill. They still managed to install a 24x48 tile and make it much easier now to go up and with our cars. The also are very clean and organized at their job. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Will be using their services again for sure

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure working there.

More about PJ11 Construction

“WE DO IT ALL”
25+ years of International Experience
Free Estimates & Best Prices in Ontario
Concrete, Decks, Interior & Exterior Renovations

Our international experience will provide you with an excellent work and exceptional service, with
our quality being nothing less 10/10. We take pride in satisfying our clients and we hope to see you soon.