Home Steam

Toronto ON M2R 2P8

Reviews for Home Steam

C in Owen Sound
C in Owen Sound

Duct, fan and dryer vent cleaning

Great service for duct, bathroom fan and dryer vent cleaning. Sinan and Aaron arrived on time, very professional, wore shoe covers, masks. Explained everything they were doing and provided advise.

Highly recommended

Thank you so much for the kind words,
We are glad that you're satisfied with our service, hoping to work with you again.

susan
susan
1 review Caledon, ON

Great service

Service done is a very professional manner!
Fast in communication, arrived on time, did exactly what they promised to do with no extra or hidden costs.
Did a great job!
They showed me the before and after pictures of the ducts
I am very happy with their service and will definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for the kind words Valentino,

Valentino in Brantford
Valentino in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Air duct cleaning

The fellas from Home Steam were super professional, respectful of my home . Showing before and after pictures of their work. I would recommend them to all in need of their service. Would definitely use them again!
Val

Thank you so much for the kind words Valentino,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

The moment Aaron and Sinan showed up, they wore their shoe covers,masks.They were very energetic.They gave me some tips about dryer vent and central vacuum.I am very happy with their service.Highly recommended!

Myra in Toronto
Myra in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

My appt was for noon but because of an issue with their truck they did not arrive until 3pm but Aaron did give me advanced notice and kept me informed of his ETA. Once they arrived they both wore shoe covers and laid out a mat on my new floors for the hose. I recently had renovations done to my house so we needed all the ducts and air returns cleaned. They were efficient and finished the job in just over an hour.
Thanks Aaron!

Ebubekir in Ottawa
Ebubekir in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

I ve found the company upon one of my neighbour’s recommendation and i called them. They gave me very clear information about their service. And i found everything i was expecting. Also they work very neat, clean and professional. I m so happy with their service

Mandrapa4
Mandrapa4

Duct Cleaning

Aaron and his partner were amazing when coming to clean our ducts. Everything was done perfectly and they were very respectful. They even showed us footage of before and after the cleaning was done. We will definitely be calling them again!

Miriam
Miriam

Duct cleaning

Top class service!!! I am beyond happy I chose to use them! Aaron and Sinan were knowledgeable, professional, friendly, respectful and thorough! They cleaned everything I asked for and had welcomed recommendations for me. They protected wall corners and floors. They took before and after pictures (which I’m a tad embarrassed by.) I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a professional duct cleaning company. They certainly aim to please and Worth every cent!

Thank you so much for the kind words Miriam,

Janet
Janet

Duct Cleaning

Aaron and his partner were very professional and courteous. During the visit they wore shoe covers, were efficient, and explained the whole process from beginning to end. They provided honest and thorough service, cleaning our bathroom fans and dryer vent, too. The team also gave us tips to maintain our vents. Would recommend!

Thank you so much for the kind words Janet,

sajad
sajad

DUCT CLEANING

The best cleaning services. Very professional and explained the condition of your duct and airflow system. They cleaned and sanitized all air flow duct, furnance , dryer line etc. Also show you the video before and after for satisfaction. AARON and Sinan your go guys. Thank you for your services!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Sajad,

More about Home Steam

Home Steam is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial air ducts, carpets, area rugs, tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System and epoxy flooring. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction.

Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

why choose us?

-We follow the industry standards and regulations
-We use cutting edge cleaning technology
-Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
-We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products
-We don't leave your home until seeing a happy face.