Best Choice Electric Inc

Best Choice Electric Inc

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Best Choice Electric Inc

Good job

Andy was prompt and fast setting up an appointment, he was fast and fixed my outdoor plugs and did an extra couple of connections. Jobs well done.
I will recommend him. He is very friendly and professional.

Thank you very much Peter!

Vincent in Mississauga
Vincent in Mississauga

Sherlock Holmes of the Electrical World

Andy was amazing. He came over to quote some exterior electrical work, and while he was here I had mentioned that we wanted our non-functioning porch lights to be operational. We have had several electricians in over the last 15 years, and Andy was able to figure it out. The lights were connected to a switch that was buried in a wall behind drywall!!! He cut it out, and had it hooked up and running in no time.
Andy clearly loves his work and is a great problem solver. Friendly, courteous, not pushy, and works clean. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Omg too much Vincent!
Pleasure was all mine

Washroom Vent Service

Andy from Home Stars helped with fixing the washroom vent in our unit, which we’ve been wanting to fix for the past 6 months. He figured out the problem quickly, and solved it very efficiently. I would highly recommend Andy for any sort of help regarding your unit/house! He’s always on time, and extremely friendly :)

Thanks a million

Raf
Raf

Potlight Installation

I had Andy from Best Choice Electric Inc. install potlights on the main floor in my townhome. His work was of high quality, clean, and meticulous. What I most appreciated though were his practical and creative ideas for the lighting layout and switches based on how I use the space. I'm extremely happy with the outcome and am looking forward to calling Andy back for a few more projects. I'd highly recommend Andy to anyone.

Thank you very much Raf!
Pleased to help you

brendanwall in Toronto
brendanwall in Toronto

Called me back on a Sunday Evening

I put in a request through Homestars. Andy responded very quickly. Talked me through the problem on the phone and resolved my situation On the spot. Very friendly and professional. He came in the next day. Did a full inspection and two repairs in an hour.

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto

Electrical repairs

We were looking for help with some small electrical repairs, exhaust fans, timers. Found this company on Homestars, responded right away and were super flexible with my work schedule. Greatly appreciated, very dependable and personable.

Thank you!

Prompt service

Andy responded quickly, showed up the same day and completed the repairs at a reasonable cost. It was a minor repair but he was very helpful and answered all our questions. Highly recommend !

Trevor Pedler from Toronto
Trevor Pedler from Toronto

Professional & Prompt

Andy delivered prompt, conscientious and professional service and he fixed my rather complicated issue at a reasonable price. He has a great attitude and pleasant manner about him. Very pleased.

Outstanding

Just an amazing worker!
It’s art in my mind what Andy can do.
Everything looks great.
Now I can plug in my appliances anywhere.
Highly recommend!

More about Best Choice Electric Inc

RESIDENTIAL-main service, interior wiring, Reno's,lighting,heat floor,architectural lighting,designer plans,landscape lighting,pools,smoke detectors,smart devices,data and CCTV,generator back up.
COMMERCIAL-Main service,outdoor and interior wiring,machine hook up,hoist,transformer,lighting and power,roof top units,compressors,120volts-600volts.
OTHER RANDOM FACTS-maintenance of properties, service calls,troubleshooting,alternative solutions.