WynnTek Installations

SW
SW
0 reviews Anmore, BC

Worry Free Installation

Competent, courteous, and knowledgeable team. Team called in advance of arriving. Kept area very tidy even took away all packaging. They provided very good advice on retaining parts and pieces for future use; and ensured everything was working before they left. Worry free installation. Highly recommend.

Shilei in Toronto
Shilei in Toronto
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Great service and reasonable quote

The technician did a great job installing the 85 tv for us. He also identified a potential issue with my old tv mount (misaligned stud) and jumped in getting it fixed. Highly recommend their service!

Thank you for your feedback Shilei!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Frame tv mount/cable hide/ tv mount

Their service is second to none. They were able to accommodate the time I requested. Very professional and knowledgeable in what they do. I love the fact that they consult with you all the way and make suggestions but at the same time listening to you. I definitely recommend their service you wont go wrong with them. Another thing, they prices were the most reasonable.

Fabulous!

Would absolutely use Paul again! Professional, reasonable cost and fast! I cant recommend Paul and WynnTek enough!

egran
egran
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Wall Mounting

The employees are very friendly and professional!
We asked them to instal the TV and they came in right away.

Thank you for your feedback! Glad we were able to get your TV installed a timely manner.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Mounting a tv

I have used the WynnTek services for soundbar and TV mounting and installation 3 separate times and they always do great work!

Thank you for your feed back!

Bino
Bino
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Professional TV mounts

WynnTek did excellent job on mounting TV and sound bar
For three of my sons when they moved into their new houses. I had these work done through WynnTek as a gift for my son's new home.
All cables were hidden behind the walls with right height for the TV's and sound bars.
They also fixed an issue with 85" Samsung TV mount. It was tilting slightly to one side.
I was pleasantly surprised that they were also did an excellent job on hanging a chandelier in one my son's new house. I am very happy with their work.
I highly recommend WynnTek!

Thank you for all the business that you have given us Bino!

Sandy
Sandy
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Excellent service- again

This is my second time using WynnTeck, this time for a 70 inch TV. Just like the first time, the service was great. The quote process is easy and reasonable and the technicians were punctuatual, professional and very helpful. TV looks great.
Highly recommend and I would definitely use them again.

We appreciate your feedback Sandy! Thanks again for choosing us for your TV installation.

More about WynnTek Installations

WynnTek Installations Inc. is a trusted premier option for residential and commercial audio visual installations. We service Vancouver, North Vancouver, Surrey, White Rock, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Langley, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby and more! Whether it be a simple TV mounting, or a complete smart home solution, we are your go-to experts! We supply, we install, we do it all!