Unique Flooring GTA

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for Unique Flooring GTA

Engineered Flooring

Monika at Unique Flooring helped us select the engineered flooring that was just right for our living room. She was happy to patiently select samples from their well stocked showroom and set them down in different lighting conditions to help us decide. We took home a few samples to judge them against our decor. We settled on a lovely engineered hardwood with easy click installation which was delivered to our door. Reasonable pricing and great service. We will deal with Unique again if we have any other flooring needs.

Thank you very much for your review. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

SM
SM
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Main floor -hardwood replacement

I highly recommend Unique Flooring GTA! I found them to be responsive, communicative and dependable. They offer good value for a high quality product and service. The trades people were very professional and aimed to meet or exceed my expectations. I found the owner to be very easy to deal with and he helped me find the perfect solution for my project. I will definitely hire them again for future projects. I am very happy with the end result!

Hi Sonia,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review.
Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Jamil
Jamil

Aria Vents

Went to Unique Flooring to get my Aria vents for the new house. Service was amazing - very friendly. Monika was knowledgeable and so helpful in picking the right product. We will be going back for our flooring/venting needs. Thank you!

Hi Jamil,

Thank you for writing us the review. Please drop by for a cappuccino when you are around and as always we are here for your Aria Vent needs at any time.

Dipendra
Dipendra
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Quality in Quickest possible time

Monica and Gabor were great. I had inflexible time and they were able to adjust it for me. The quality of hardwood flooring is amazing. They finished the whole floor in just a day which was unbelievable.

Hi Dipendra,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write us a review. Hope you and your family are doing great and you all settled into your beautiful home.

Lina
Lina

Refinishing Hardwood Floors

This company was extremely professional in all of my dealings with them. They showed up when they said they would, they were always on time and everyone of them were an absolute pleasure to work with. They finished the job ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend this company for any work you are looking for.

Thank you very much, Lina.

mvandusen
mvandusen
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Refinishing Oak flooring throughout main floor and bedrooms

This company did an amazing job refinishing my Oak flooring. They accommodated my tight timeline and consulted me on every detail. I had a hard time deciding on colour but with their colour chart and visualizing several stain samples on my floor I chose a colour combination that matches well in my open concept home. I have a designer floor with the natural beauty of Oak grain.
The workmanship and quality of the work shows . Credit is due to the workers who take pride in their work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering floor refinishing.

Thank you for the review and all the effort you put into researching and designing your new floor colour with us Margaret. We hope that you and your husband will enjoy your new flooring.

urproof
urproof

Laminate Flooring Installation

I found this team to be very professional, from the office staff to the Flooring Installers. The Installers showed up on time, returned calls, and communicated well from the beginning to the end of the project. The price was very competitive, yet fair. 100% value for your money! Bonus, if you visit their office they will treat you like family with coffee, hot chocolate and espresso.. Win win

Thanks for your excellent work!

Keith Castello

Keith Castello

Thank you so much, Keith! It was our pleasure to work with you and our doors are always open if you want to drop by for a cappuccino and a chat.

Floor Repair

Great Service from the guys at Unique Flooring. They repaired my old parquet flooring last year. After sanding and staining, it looks brand new. They also added a nice base board. After few months, the floor is still looking amazing. Thank you.

Thank you very much!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Floor Replacement

We had a great experience working with Unique Flooring! We needed the flooring in our downtown condo rental replaced and Monika was so accommodating to work with even though I wasn’t in the city. She also went above and beyond to help meet the requirements of our condo corp so we could have the renovations approved. The communication was excellent and the installers did a great job! We’re very happy with the results and would recommend Unique Flooring to anyone looking for new floors.

Thank you very much for your kind words and for making it easy to work with you even from the distance. Your new flooring looks great!
Please visit us when you are in the area.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Total parquet flooring restoration

Very professional working crew ultra efficient dust exhaust equipment, removed all appliances, all doors lncluding closet doors. The parquet floor was stained with our choice of color presented on flooring samples After completion of the restoration all Appliances were put back to their locations doors reinstalled and left the apartment immaculate.

Thank you for your kind words, George.

More about Unique Flooring GTA

Unique Flooring G.T.A. is one of the most prominent flooring and tile companies in the GTA. Our goal is to provide the most outstanding quality for our customers. We offer a wide range of services in flooring and tile. From the smallest job to the most detailed one, we carefully plan every step of the process, offering a free consultation for the costumer to receive the best for the most affordable price.
Could your floors use some updating? At Unique Flooring GTA, we believe that the right flooring can shape the look and feel of any space. As an established flooring contractor in Scarborough, ON, our goal is to consistently offer our customers high quality flooring and impeccable service.
A SOLID INVESTMENT
Updated flooring is a worthwhile investment in any home or business. When you work with a flooring contractor from our team, you'll get a knowledgeable, dedicated professional who will take the time to understand your needs and present you with a variety of options. Whether you're looking for high-end flooring or have simpler tastes, we're prepared to work within your budget and timeline so that you come away satisfied. As a customer of ours, you'll benefit from:
• A wide range of flooring materials and products
• Quality workmanship
• Prompt, reliable service
To set up a consultation with a flooring contractor from Unique Flooring GTA, call us today at 647-646-8339 phone number.