Elite Rail Construction Inc

Reviews for Elite Rail Construction Inc

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Exterior Railings, Super Professional, Affordable, Responsive

We had Alex and the team install new exterior railings. I highly recommend Elite Rail Construction. Alex is super professional, responsive, would walk us through all questions we were asking about design, measurements, and standards. Zero delays, extremely affordable, and really high quality work.

Thank you, Alex! Glad we could help you out with the railing and the stonework.

tk
tk
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Outdoor Glass & Iron Rails

We had an excellent experience with Elite Rail Construction. Alex was very professional and answered all our questions. He explained the process in detail and his time line was as promised.
Our rails look outstanding. We are very pleased. Pricing was fair. Do not hesitate to contact them. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you, Theo! The colour turned out fantastic! Will definitely be a great addition to our wrought iron and glass gallery!

Maria
Maria

Excellent Work, Professional & Honest

I wish I could give extra stars....Alex did an outstanding job installing my fence. He kept me updated throughout. He came well prepared (additional panel, topsoil, etc), and completed the job in 1 day. He left my property clean and took care in putting things back. I highly recommend Elite Rail Construction!

Thank you so much, Maria! The new galvalume fence looks phenomenal, complimenting the property!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Exterior Railings

We needed exterior railings for our front steps and the elite rail team worked with us to choose the best style and design for our stairs. We couldn't be happier with the result. The team was responsive, fast and at a reasonable cost. I've already referred them to my neighbor!

Pleasure doing business with you, Sean!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Privacy Wall, Railing and Columns

Elite Rail executed exactly what we had envisioned!
Timeline from consult to install was great, the quality looks top notch and the work ethic the boys had was something to be admired.

We will be using them again to finish up some loose ends (once the stairs go in) and gates as soon as we can!

Thanks, Daniel! Looking forward to finishing the rest of the project once the stairs are ready!

Sabrin in Toronto
Sabrin in Toronto

Rooftop patio glass railings

Elite Railings fixed my glass railings that were previously installed incorrectly. They ensured the railings were straight and that the clamps were secure. They cleaned up the area before leaving. These guys are professional, knowledgeable and the price is reasonable. I highly recommend them and would use them again in the future.

Thank you Sabrin. It was a pleasure working with you.

JJOD
JJOD

Great service - perfect job, reliable and reasonably priced!

We had a broken railing and had been trying to find someone to come and fix it. I found Elite Rail Construction and they were responsible, got a quote to us ASAP, and had the job done within a week. They did an excellent job and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

We are glad we could help out, Julie! If you have any questions or need any repair/railing work done in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for the kind words!

Bernard
Bernard

Railings

Work was on time, had railings install 8 years before, and had to fix my self, Elite Rail Construction did a great job, was on time, and after checking the job you can see how good of a job it was. Thank you for job well done

Thank you, Bernard! The porch railings look fantastic with the new stucco work!

Jane in Brampton
Jane in Brampton

Front Steps

I needed a simple railing to make my front steps safe for the children on Halloween but was hesitant to call a railing company for such a small project. I need not have worried. I was treated like a valued client. Now my steps look great and are ready for Halloween.

Thank you, Charlotte! I think we made the right choice by switching to the belly pickets! Definitely added to the look of the railing! Now people have something to hold on to when using your stairs! :)

Karyn
Karyn
1 review Hamilton, ON

Interior Railings

After a bad experience with another railing company we found Elite Rail Construction and happy we did! Alex is very responsive and thorough in his communication. The measure and install was done in a timely manner and with great care. The finished product in beautiful and we couldn't be happier!

We will be recommending Elite to anyone looking for new railings!

Thank you Alex, Mykola & team!

It was a pleasure helping you and being part of your renos! Great choice on the design! Thank you

More about Elite Rail Construction Inc

Elite Rail Construction Inc has been serving the GTA for 8 years with over 15 years of experience in the field, specializing in railings, fences, balconies and gates. We take pride in our work and pay attention to all the details, big or small. For many years, we have been gaining new experiences and sharing our knowledge and skills throughout the community. A satisfied customer is our number one priority. There is no job too small or too big for us and we are always happy to help. Do not hesitate to give us a call for advice on how we can make your home a safer place with a touch of elegance!
(647)-504-5808