Elite Rail Construction Inc

Reviews for Elite Rail Construction Inc

Susy
Susy

Aluminum Railings

Elite Railings did a fantastic job of replacing the builders vinyl railings with gorgeous pewter aluminum railings on our porch and upper balcony. They are honest, hardworking and I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for the kind words, Susy. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are glad we could help you out with the railing and provide a contact for the flashing work!

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Added glass section to outdoor stairwell railing

I needed a small section of glass added to my outdoor stairwell railing. Even though it was a small job, they took it on and handled it very professionally. Good communication and follow-through throughout the project. We are pleased with the end result. Price was fair. Would recommend.

Thank you, Mike!

Mark H
Mark H

Posts for the Porch

The Elite Rail folks were really helpful at explaining the options we had for replacing our 50 yr old wrought iron railings. We ended up going with 7x7 posts in cashmere to match with our soffits. The job was pretty quick (~3.5 hrs), they tidied things up really nicely and made sure I know how to put the crowns on when we get the driveway and porch redone with concrete in a few weeks. I also liked that it was simple, clear and straightforward enough that we did everything except the measurements and colour samples via text.
Overall the quality is great and the process was really easy.

Thanks so much Mark!

Tom from Etobicoke
Tom from Etobicoke

New aluminum and glass railings

The guys from Elite were very prompt and professional. Whatever they promised to do was delivered and the quality of work and follow-up afterwards was great. I would definitely recommend them for your home.

Much appreciated, Tom!

letterwiz in Toronto
letterwiz in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

Wrought Iron Porch Railing

Olek showed up when he said he would and sent his quote the next day. Elite was slight more expensive than the other company we were considering. We chose Elite because we wanted powder coat finish rather than paint finish; I believe it's more durable. They did exactly what they said they'd do and installed within their estimated delivery window. The product is sturdy and looks great. It should be noted that we have two sets of stairs, so maybe a little more railing than some porches

Thank you for choosing us!

Dan
Dan

Safety Railing

I'm a picky guy and have a hard time choosing who to hire. Alex and Peter listened to my needs and were able to offer what others couldn't all at price within my budget. They were friendly professionals and even were able to install earlier than expected. These guys exceeded expectations and my family and I couldn't be happier with the work. You can tell they enjoy what they do.

Thank you for your business, Dan!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

The best guys for your railing install. PERIOD!!

Finally! Honest and professional work! We got aluminum and glass railing installed and it was the best decision ever thanks to Elite Rail. I got the best price and they got the work done sooner than expected. A big thank you to Oleksiy and his team, I will be referring you to everyone I know.

We appreciate the kind words. Thank you.

Heather in Hamilton
Heather in Hamilton

Quality work and great customer service

Oleksiy and his team were great to work with. It was quick and easy to get a quote. They came to measure twice before ordering and came to install the fence as soon as the materials arrived. The installation was quick and our backyard was left in perfect condition.

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure.

Jojotristan in Toronto
Jojotristan in Toronto

Fence Railings

Olex and his company did an excellent job on my fence railing, very, very happy and satisfied with the installation, a professional and perfectionist guy, he sprayed touch up on the railings and cleaned up after the installation. Every neighbour that passes by stops and always admire my fence. I highly recommend his company, if only there is a 10 stars, without hesitation, I would rate him 10 stars for satisfaction and 10 stars for recommendation.

Thank you very much.

j in Burlington
j in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Columns wrapped and aluminum railings

Alex responded quickly to my email and questions and came out to quote when he said he would. They repainted the aluminum flashing where the old wood railings were and left extra paint. They cleaned up everything and were very professional. Job was done sooner than anticipated as well. We're pleased with the work they did.

Thank you for the kind words, Janine!

More about Elite Rail Construction Inc

Elite Rail Construction is a certified GTA railing and fence contractor. We service Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan & across the GTA. Specializing in wrought iron, aluminum, glass, stainless steel, welding, repairs and much more! We have been in business for over 9 years and have more than 15 years of experience in the field. We take pride in our work and pay attention to all the details, big or small. For many years, we have been gaining new experiences and sharing our knowledge and skills throughout the community. A satisfied customer is our number one priority. There is no job too small or too big for us and we are always happy to help. Do not hesitate to give us a call for advice on how we can make your home a safer place with a touch of elegance!

WEBSITE: https://www.eliterailconstruction.com/
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/eliterailconstruction/
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/eliterailconstruction/
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU: https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/mississauga/profile/railing/elite-rail-construction-inc-0107-1388326
CONTACT NUMBER: (647)-504-5808