Best Price Plumbing Inc

Reviews for Best Price Plumbing Inc

DONNA in Toronto
DONNA in Toronto

Tanvir Saved Canada Day

We had a Major sewer blockage and Tanvir showed up to save our Canada Day Celebration. We had company over for BBQ and no Toilettes??? Tanvir was fast, curtious, and made 100% sure that we would have no issues. Thanks Tanvir!

J. Calisto from Mississauga
J. Calisto from Mississauga

Laundry Room Faucet

I recently contacted Tanvir to repair the faucet in my laundry room. Tanvir did a great job of replacing the faucet in a very short amount of time. I will definitely call Tanvir again for any future plumbing issues.

Bathroom fixtures

Tanvir is polite, knowledgeable and fair. He arrived on time and completed the work in the time he said it would take. I recommend Best Price Plumbing and will call them again for any plumbing issues I have.

Thanks for your appreciation of our "Master Plumber's" work.

Katrina from Brampton
Katrina from Brampton

plumbing project

very knowledgeable about work needed to be done. Went over and beyond expectation in that he put customer need above his own ie; his vehicle broke down but he kept his commitment and arrived on time to complete work . Took his time completed the work without any issues and very pleasant.
I would definitely recommend BEST PRICE PLUMBING for any work. Looking to have him come back for future renovations requiring plumbing work.
Thank you very much.

Thanks for your appreciation of our "Master Plumber's" work.

Kitchen faucet

Technician is polite, knowledged,and did excellent job. He is very good troubleshooter and know his job.

Thanks for the appreciation of our "Master Plumber's" work.

Kitchen &washroom

I call several Plumbers for my washroom facet &leaking in kitchen no Plumber did fix problems finely found mr tanvir phone got fixed leaking &paid very reasonable

Thanks for appreciation of our "Master Plumber's" work.

More about Best Price Plumbing Inc

Reliable Professionals Whether you need a simple faucet installation or complete sewer line replacement, we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. Individualized Plumbing Options We strive ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Etobicoke ?