Neon Cleaners Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Burlington ON L7L 0H6

Reviews for Neon Cleaners Inc.

Stephen
Stephen

Home Spring Cleaning

Our two story home required a Spring Cleaning and, as a couple in our 80's, we decided that this year we would hire someone to do it for us. Mary did an excellent job. She obviously enjoys her work and justifiably takes pride in accomplishing it exceptionally well. Mary is very thorough in her approach and responded to all of our requests in a very friendly and efficient way. We were so pleased with her work that we have invited her to make a monthly return visit. Needless to say, we have no hesitation in very highly recommending her.

Hi Steve & Madeleine,
Thank you so much for your kind review! You are absolutely correct- we love what we do and take pride in our quality! It was a pleasure to clean for you! I look forward to continuing to clean for you!
Kind regards,

Mary Ellen in Saint Thomas
Mary Ellen in Saint Thomas
1 review Burlington, ON

Residential Cleaning

Mary is a very sweet lady to work with. Her system runs flawlessly and I appreciate the reminders and ease of payment by etransfer. I love coming home to a sparkling, clean home at the end of my work day and requesting special cleaning products to accommodate allergies is not an issue. Very happy with the service and definitely recommend.

Aw Mary you are so sweet! Thank you for this kind review! It is my absolute pleasure to clean for you!

sallerfamily in Toronto
sallerfamily in Toronto

house cleaning

always in time, cleaning details, very efficient. everything I asked for have being done. I am very happy.

Thank you for this kind review! It's an absolute pleasure to clean for you!

loganfranklin31 in Toronto
loganfranklin31 in Toronto

Great work

Working with Mary has been quick and easy, she’s very thorough and loves my pets which makes her even more valuable !

Thank you for this kind review! Its an absolute pleasure to clean for you! You are absolutely right- I love pets!!

vivian.westbrook in Toronto
vivian.westbrook in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Cleaning Service

I am very pleased with Neon Cleaning Service finding them professional & thorough. They respond positively to any direction given.

kleingeldjohanita in Toronto
kleingeldjohanita in Toronto

Great service!

Such great service from a winning team! Would recommend to anyone! Give Neon Cleaners a try today.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Regular in-home cleaning

Mary is diligent, responsible and efficient. She communicates well and responds timely. She is very reliable and always arrives on time. We enjoyed having her as our regular help to support our busy work and life schedules.

Hero wears aprons

Absolute dream of a team! Mary is a hero in an apron! My home live saver! Thank you Mary!

Wow! We love this! It is an absolute pleasure cleaning for you! Thank you for your kind review.

Excellent cleaning services

Very pleasant and professional. I am always pleased with the work of Neon cleaners and use their biweekly service. They work quickly but with great attention to detail. I can tell they take absolute pride in their work. Yeah

It is an absolute pleasure cleaning for you! You are absolutely right we LOVE cleaning! Thank you for your kind review.

Amazing deep clean!

Mary came to deep clean my condo. I’m a pretty tidy person but there were just some spots I was too busy to take the time to clean. She was so professional from our first contact all the way through the end of the clean. Her attention to detail was amazing and I highly recommend Neon Cleaners!

It is an absolute pleasure cleaning for you! Thank you for your review.
Neon Cleaners Inc

More about Neon Cleaners Inc.

We would be honored to clean for you! We are efficient, honest, and detail oriented; Neon Cleaners Inc is a reputable and well-known Residential Cleaning Service in the Burlington & Oakville area. We offer a variety of cleaning services; weekly, biweekly, monthly, one time, deep cleans, move in/out, and after renovation cleans