Watermark Plumbing Services Inc.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M6E 4P6
Plumbing
Watermark Plumbing Services Inc.

Reviews for Watermark Plumbing Services Inc.

T.C.
T.C.

Outstanding Service

This was the best experience, our 2nd floor window was leaking and we figured it was our third floor toilet. I follow Geoff on Social Media, as he has been teaching the community how "not to call a plumber". For this though, we did need a plumber. Ross showed up, on time, professional, extremely knowledgable and knew exactly what to do. He seems to be very experienced in working in older homes, his work was fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this company.

Thomas C
Thomas C

Sump Pump Cleanup

We move into our home that was previously a rental for over a decade. The sump looks like it was never cleaned out during that entire time. George and Eric was great; they took the time to clean out every bit of debris and sand in the sump pump and answer every questions I have about the plumbing system in my home.

anubischick in Toronto
anubischick in Toronto

Great Reliable Company

Ross came to flush the hot water tank and it was a pleasant experience. I called around to many plumbers and Watermark rose above the rest. Although apparently more expensive than other plumbers; to me reliability and expertise is priceless so I went with the company that gave me peace of mind. I am super happy with the job and would recommend this company to anyone needing an excellent plumber. Thank you Geoff and Ross!

Sky C.
Sky C.

Blocked pipe

Watermark plumbing is the best. I highly, highly recommend them. After four plumbers assessed my situation of low water pressure, only Ross from Watermark discovered the cause. He was professional, efficient, smart, friendly, tidy, on time, and observant. The company is very well run with fantastic communication. The price of the job was very reasonable and worth every penny!

Robert in Leslieville from Toronto
Robert in Leslieville from Toronto

My go to plumber for all that I need

[Posted 2021-07-13] This is the second time I have used Geoff and his team. In the spring I used them to replace a hose bib and George, at that time, arrived early and quick did what was needed. No fuss and perfect results. Today I needed to have a toilet filler replaced and some additional parts supplied for later use (at my request) and Geoff arrive to take care of it. Again no fuss or muss and it has been replaced and my toilet no longer is on my mind and I have extra parts if and when I need them in the future. Watermark is who I will call when I need to. Geoff also allowed me to ask some questions on other items that I had queries about, which I very much appreciated. Bottom line is I will not hesitate to call on Geoff and Watermark Plumbing for whatever I need in the plumbing space. Peace of mind is what it is all about and that is what I get with Geoff and his team. Thanks so much!

Joan from Toronto
Joan from Toronto

Excellent Company!

I am exceptionally happy with the service I received today from Watermark Plumbing. Geoff was responsive when I contacted the company regarding plumbing issues I was having. The pricing is transparent, the work was done well and efficiently and as a bonus they showed up an half hour early!

I will definitely use Watermark for any future plumbing problems and have already forwarded their contact information to two friends!

Thanks!

gavin.jw.whitehead in Toronto
gavin.jw.whitehead in Toronto

Pedestal Sink Faucet Replacement

We had to have a faucet and tap set replaced on a pedestal sink in our bathroom and Geoff did an incredible job.
His estimate for the work was very accurate, the workmanship was great and he let us know what he was trying to do (with the intention that some money could be saved).
He arrived within the predicted window, was prepared with a mask and took care to clean up some residual mess the job created. Very positive experience, we absolutely will use again.

Thank you Gavin, it was a pleasure to work with you as well! We are happy to have provided you with a great experience. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Ana in York
Ana in York

Shower cartridge replacement

Geoff posts weekly plumbing tips on our community page which I quite enjoy. When I came into a shower issue (major squealing when shower turned on) I reached out to Geoff who was readily available to let me know what the issue was without pushing his services on me (which was a a good feeling for me) I requested his assistance and the appointment was scheduled for the next business day. Kevin was the gentleman sent to service call. A very friendly, and knowledgable plumber who preformed the repair in a timely, efficient and tidy manor. Great service! Would recommend them and use them for future jobs.
Thanks Geoff and Kevin!

Thank you for the great review, Ana! We're glad we could take care of this quickly and efficiently for you. Hopefully you're enjoying your peaceful, quiet shower!

judithparker in Toronto
judithparker in Toronto

Leaky valve to World’s Oldest Toilet

I have semi-finished basement with a bathroom we use only when it can’t be avoided. I also have a dream to one day renovate the house ... So I wasn’t interested in fixing up the current bathroom - until one day the valve to the toilet spring a leak. Kevin from Watermark was great - he fixed the leak quickly, and did not try to up sell me on additional plumbing work I’m sure the bathroom could use. He also did a quick fix to a problem with our main bathroom toilet that I sprung on him without advance warning. Would definitely recommend Kevin, Geoff and Watermark.

Thank you Judith! We believe in putting the needs of the customer first, meaning no unnecessary upselling or bogus charges. Thank you again for you business and we'll look forward to you call next time!

Sewage ejector, toilet repair

Very professional. The team was highly responsive with all communications. They arrived at the stated time and got straight to work on the project, while also being proactive with pointing out where other improvements could be made.

More about Watermark Plumbing Services Inc.

Watermark Plumbing is an emerging plumbing service company, focusing primarily on the residential sector. Our company has a passion for providing excellent customer service, with the intention of gaining a lifetime customer on every call.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?