Quality Quest Garage Doors

Valerie
Valerie
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Door and Opener Installation - Great Job

Very happy with the job and service provided by Jay, installing new garage door and opener last week - all as promised.
Very good price and not too long between order and installation. Jay encountered few issues with our garage and had to take a bit more time than anticipated, but insisted on staying until all was set right and we were happy with job. Clean and efficient work
Have already recommended to our neighbour and another friend.
Best wishes Jay.

Garage doors

Great experience great communication and reasonable pricing defiantly recommend their services looked around for a while and they had the best quote.

Thank you!

Excellent service!

Very professional & polite. He worked quickly, efficiently and did a great job installing my garage door. Jay gave me the best price for the same service other competitors were giving me. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for garage door installations for great prices and reliable, clean and fast work.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Garage door opener installation

I got my garage door opener installed by Jay last week. He was very professional and great with the work. We had to pay a little extra due to some extra work that he had to do in order to get opener installed. We are very satisfied with his work and would defonitely recommend him.

Thank you for the kind words, hope to work with you again in the future

Replacement of garage door springs

Very satisfied with the service provided. Friendly and accommodating. Total professional. I will Gladly recommend these guys.

Thank you shawn, I appreciated the hospitality!

Garage Door Installation

My new home was in dire need of a new garage door and automatic opener. The door was rotting and I had paint chipping off it. Also, the opener was not operating well. I contacted Quality Quest and they were proactive in coming to see the door and give me a quote. Quality Quest quoted me an amazing price and began the door installation once the door order came in. They were able to identify the mistakes that were previously made with the wiring of the sensors, and made alterations so I would not come across this issue again. The opener was installed perfectly allowing me to open and close my garage efficiently. And the garage quality and color look esthetically pleasing. Thank you again Quality Quest for a job well done.

Thank you, I'm glad you were satisfied

George
George

Garage door install

The installer was very polite and knowledgeable of the product and the install went very well. Answered questions that I had and was very satisfied.

Thank you for the review George. Great to meet you and I appreciate the hospitality

Bhaskar
Bhaskar
1 review Ajax, ON

Garage door opener installation

Jay did a very good job taking time to make sure everything is working fine after the installation. He was professional and was on time. I will recommend Jay for any similar work with the right kind of budget.

1 review Whitby, ON

Garage doors instalment

Quality Quest did an outstanding job on my garage door replacement and instalment. The crew went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. The work was done in a very timely manner. They ensured I received amazing customer service and gave very detailed explanations of their service and the products they offer. I would highly recommend Quality Quest if you are looking to upgrade your garage doors.

Appreciate the great review. It was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Broken Spring

My garage door would not open and I was quite annoyed because I needed my car for an appointment. I called quality quest and they were able to tell me what the problem was over the phone. With that said, they came my home and the spring was fixed in under an hour. Customer service was great. I would highly recommend this company for fast, quality service.

Thanks for your review Natasha!

More about Quality Quest Garage Doors

Quality Quest Garage Door Services has been servicing all of Durham Region and the surrounding areas since 2020. Our "one and done" philosophy focuses on getting the job done right the first time. We only use top quality products/ parts and work closely with carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers to ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Whitby?