Formerly

Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for The Renovation Monsters

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Small Backyard Grass Upgrade

Moe and Kevin were very knowledgable. Once they arrived onsite they helped us pick the best solution to our problem. They were fast and efficient and extremely nice. 10/10 would recommend and rehire.

We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our work
We also would like you to know that we will be there for you for any future projects.

kind Regards

Jeff
Jeff
1 review Burlington, ON

Split one large bedroom into 2

From the very beginning Moe did an amazing job at making sure any worries and fears we had were addressed. He promised me that making me happy and doing a good job for us was more important then money. It's safe to say he delivered in spades, I'm thrilled with the end result as are my children. Moe went above and beyond to fix any issues he came across without asking me to just keep digging into my pockets. I would not hesitate in a second to have Moe and his team do any other projects in my home and would encourage others reading this to Hire Moe and his team for their projects as well. Friendly, professional, finished ahead of schedule and on budget. Thanks Moe and team for taking care of us and doing such an amazing job.

Jeff and Family

Hi Jeff,

In behalf of me and my team, I would like to thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to complete your project.

We are glad to add another another happy family to our book.
Also we would like to let you know that we will definitely be there for you and your beautiful family for any future project.

Kind Regards

B1eurc26
B1eurc26

Full basement renovation

Moe and his crew completed an amazing job in my basement , they converted my basement for a 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom plus kitchen and new washroom , did all my dry wall plastering and flooring A to Z job in a total of 3 weeks , always came on time and he fulfilled his promise with all the dates . Deffentiley recommend , they did An amazing clean job considering I was living upstairs we didn’t feel any dust or dirt coming up and and they cleaned the house once they finished

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to add another satisfied customer to our history. Thank you for being hospitalized and patient. The Renovation Monsters Team will be always there for you for any future project you might need.

Selena
Selena

Basement Renovation

We were looking to finish our basement and after three different quotes we decided to hire The Renovation Monsters.

The team were very professional, they showed up on time every day and finsh the project before the deadline time.
They did an amazing finishing.
We will absolutely hire them again.
I highly recommend this company for anyone who’s looking to have their project done.
Thank you for the hard work and all the best.

Hi Selena,

We are glad to add another happy customer to our work history.

Thank you for your kindness & offering water to our guys at all the time.
We will be there for you for any future project you might need.

Kind Regards.

Front Yard Curb Appeal

We engaged Renovation Monsters through HomeStars to improve the curb appeal of the front/back yards of our home. Alex from Renovation Monsters quickly responded to my Home Star request. Our first mtg was to review the landscaping scope which was mainly focussed on the front yard. We needed Alex's team to clean up the existing gardens, remove dead bushes,trees, add 6-8 armour stones and replace the existing pavers (approx 150 sq ft) at the base of the front steps. Similarly, Alex/team cleaned up the backyard of dead shrubs/trees and replaced broken flagstones along 2 walkways. When the job started we were still thinking about creating a sitting area of approx 300 sq ft surrounded by a perimeter garden. I wasn't confident of the impact the sitting area would have on the overall front yard curb appeal. As Alex's team started laying the stone pavers down, I saw Alex's vision of the front walkway coming together with a sitting area at the side of the house.

Alex & team were able to start within 5 days and completed the job approx. within 8 days. They kept the job site clean and we're considerate to ensure their equipment/supplies didn't block our access to the garage or the front door. He is full of ideas and is a good sounding board. He's very conscientious and honest as to what will look good and if the cost will be worth the benefit.

We are glad to know that you're satisfied with the result.
Our goal is to deliver the best picture we can and to make our customer happy and satisfied from all sides.
In behalf of The Renovation Monsters team I would like to thank you for your review and tell you that we're happy to help you with any future project.

Juanita in Mississauga
Juanita in Mississauga

Refinishing our porch with Stone.=

These gentlemen did an excellent job covering our porch with stone. They went out of their way to find the right colour stone for us. They gave great attention to detail. We love our new porch.
Thank you!

Thank you Juanita for your review.
We are glad to add another happy customer to our book.

maya in Burlington
maya in Burlington

Landscaping

We called them for an urgent front yard fix and to plant new sod, after a previous company had done a very messy job and ruined our yard.
We couldn’t be happier with Renovation Monsters. They were accessible, gave us a quick appointment, did the job perfectly and neatly. They even cleaned the area after they were done. What a great discovery, wish we knew about them earlier.

Hey Maya,
Thank you for review .
We are glad to have another happy customer.
Kind Regards

Logan
Logan

Fencing

Im glad that homestars suggested Renovation Monsters because their work is absoultley stunning and the time and effort that they put on it was just amazing. Thank you very much for this work, you guys are the most under rated company on this site. Definitley hit them up.

Hey Logan, thank you for your honest review and thank you for your time, if you have any upcoming projects in mind don't hold back to call us.

Micheal
Micheal

Kitchen Renovation

I heard of The Renovation Monsters and their work so I contacted them and spoke with Mo and he was very nice and respectful and I had to get some work done for my kitchen and their work results was amazing. I will Definitely will be contacting them for my future projects.

Hey Micheal, On belhaf on Renvovation Monsters I would like to thank you for choosing us and being a helpful customer and we would be more than happy to help you with any future projects that you might have in mind. We are glad to have a another satisfied customer with our work and thank you for choosing Renovation Monsters.

Dortech Garage Doors
Dortech Garage Doors

Basement renovation

I had a hard time finding the right man for the job, Moe was very professional, hard working and delivered on time. I am very happy with the work and will be calling him again in the spring to do the upstairs bathroom. thanks again

Our goal is to deliver our customer needs on time, within budget and just the way they want.
On behalf of The Renovation Monsters, we would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review about our company.
We're glad to have another happy customer, and we will be there for you in the future.
kind Regards.
The Renovation Monsters Team.

More about The Renovation Monsters

There are too many renovation companies in the industry but there is not many like The Renovation Monsters.
Our home renovation business serves Toronto and surrounding areas including Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond, Thornhill, Maple.

We have been in business for over 15 years and we understand that your home is a special place and we promise to always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction.

Since day one our mission has been to fully understand each customers home renovation needs.

As a full-service contractor, we have the experience and proven skills to take on all your home renovation requirements and complete the project so its done right, on time and within budget.

Whether you live in Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto or the surrounding area, trust your home renovation to The Renovation Monsters!