Silva Taping & Drywall

Mike Luyckx
Mike Luyckx
0 reviews Milton, ON

Tape and mud a Bathroom.

We were redoing our family bathroom and the drywall had to be replaced. I installed the drywall (Mold Resist) and Romildo was able to fit us in and did an incredible job.

Thank you Mike!

mirsada69
mirsada69

Professional & Quality Service

Silva and his team did a wonderful job. Silva was kind, professional, and provided fast and quality services at a reasonable price. In addition, he was friendly, detail-oriented, answered calls quickly, and was always willing to answer any questions we had about the project. We are very pleased with the end result and already have plans to hire Silva and his team for future projects.

It was our pleasure!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great taping work

Romildo did a great job fixing the taping for my basement. The work was previously unfinished by someone else. He gave me a reasonable price and did everything as expected and agreed upon. He also generously offered to come back for any needed touch ups. I highly recommend Romildo for any taping work.

Thank you!

Jmat21
Jmat21

Main floor drywall/ tapping and popcorn ceiling removal

Romildo did an awesome job, always was quick to reply and honest and trustworthy. I would leave him a key and never had to worry.
I would be more then happy to recommend him to my friends and family with zero concerns.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Full home renovation

Romildo did a fairly major project for me recently, scope included new drywall and mudding/taping the basement, main level and 4 washrooms, additionally the rest of the house was skim coated throughout. Romildo is an honest and hard working guys and tries to make sure that you are happy. Apart from a couple of delays with hanging drywall (resource issue), the project went smooth. Romildo is quick to respond to inquiries and took care of any concerns.

It was my pleasure to transform your home into your dream home!

Zee
Zee
1 review Kitchener, ON

Drywall install, taping and patching

Silva helped me finish my basement drywall and taping work. I had gone on vacation for one week and trusted him with my basement key. He was able to finish the work while I was gone. I was satisfied with the results when I got back. He even went ahead and installed drywall on a spot that did not have studs to screw the drywall to. Silva went above the call of duty to make me happy. I appreciate him and teams work. Thank you!

Thanks

Balaji in Toronto
Balaji in Toronto

Bathroom drywall and tile installation

Silva taping and drywall was great in thier work! I am happy with their professionalism and highly recommend them!
Starting from initial response with the homestars request to the job completion they kept me informed with everything and got materials on time and did all the work efficiently. I am very impressed with thier work and going forward will call them first for any of my future drywall/tiling installation.

Thank you so much for trusting in us! It was out pleasure.

Basement renovation

We couldn’t be happier with the quality of work Silva Taping did for us. The most qualified and professional company out there! Our basement renovation was finished ahead of schedule and the guys were absolutely amazing to work with. Highly, highly recommended Silva Taping. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Taping and drywall

I never liked Reno’s especially when it came to the drywall. But with Dasilva’s they were not only very professional, they made the drywall process look so easy. They were clean, efficient, affordable and quick! So happy with their services. Would recommend them to anybody!!

Thank you so much for your trust in us!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Bulkhead demo/re-install

Put out a call for someone to open up a bulkhead to allow for some HVAC technicians to replace an air intake valve (a nice surprise) and Romildo responded and showed up within 30 minutes.

He took my situation seriously (I was without heat or hot water on the middle of February and needed this work to be completed in order to replace my dead hot water tank) and completed the drywall tear down in a couple hours by himself.

A few days later he returned to patch up the same bulkhead and did a clean and professional job. I didn’t require finishing or painting so I can’t comment on that aspect.

He’s personable and great at what he does. I’d recommend him to anyone who needs to have this type of work done.

Thank you so much Jason. It was a pleasure to help you in your time of need!

More about Silva Taping & Drywall

**21 YEARS EXPERIENCED TAPING, DRYWALL, FRAMING, PAINTING & RENOVATIONS SERVICING**

- Free Estimation
- Complete taping, mudding and sanding services
- Renovations in basements, upper/lower floors, storage rooms, etc
- Stucco ceiling removal
- Smooth ceiling
-Level 5 finishing
- All touch-ups including cracks and small patches
- Renovations including tearing down drywall and putting new drywall and taping work
-Painting
- Framing
-Commercial Work

There's no job too big or small for us

Guaranteed Satisfaction.

References available upon request.

Call for a free estimation, I can gladly come to your home and provide a cost-free in-home estimation

Romildo Da Silva serving the GTA AREA