CANBRICK CONSTRUCTION Inc.

Vaughan ON L4J 0A7
CANBRICK CONSTRUCTION Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for CANBRICK CONSTRUCTION Inc.

Henry Z
Henry Z
1 review Barrie, ON

House renovation

I found this company when I was looking for renovation at my property in Barrie. They are the best quality contractors with fair price. They replaced carpet flooring with very nice laminate. They also painted whole house. When I saw final work I couldn't believe how beautiful house gets. Thank you team, Foad, Ali, Mohamad, and special thank for Farza. Great job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great job on various reno projects

Canbrick team completed 3 bathroom partial renovations (shower/tub retiling and vanity removal and installation), interior and exterior painting and basement insulation. Foad was very responsive. Great team to work with. I like that he lets me know if/when someone is coming over and which area they will be working on. Helps me plan my day. Will surely hire them again.

Thank you Ana for your positive review. Always good to hear great stories after we complete our work. Looking forward to hear from you again on your future projects

Edith in Toronto
Edith in Toronto

Entire house renovation

I wish there was a greater number than 10 to review this company, the whole team will go above and beyond to get you exactly what you have envisioned, they turned something that seemed like a dream into reality, they are professional, knowledgeable and courteous, we are so pleased with the finish product, our home looks absolutely beautiful, thank you Ali and Foad for your hard work.
We will definitely use them again and highly recommend Canbrik Construction to all.

Thank you so much Edith for your review we are so glad to know your beautiful family and it was are pleasure to be able to help you.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Repairing

Excellent job, so accurate, expert and careful. I ambreally satisfied and thankful to hire them.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for having the customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews , ON

Wall Removal

We had CANBRICK Construction to remove the wall in our living room.I cant tell you how happy we are. They are professional and very patient.I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has home project to be done.

Thank you for your feedback.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Sidewalk and main entrance update

I reached them out in the summer For some landscape tasks and they did an amazing job for me.
Once they asked me to leave them a review, I said 100% I’ll do that.
Short and sweet : strongly recommend

Thanks for your time and appreciate that.
CANBRICK is so proud of working with you
Hope to see you on your next project

Powder room Vanity installation

They are on time, I cannot tell how happy we are with the work. The team of employees was great to work with. They are thorough, detailed, and customer-oriented. We enjoyed working with them. Not only did they meet the expectations, they also went above and beyond to exceed them. They are professional and very patient . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home project to be done. Thank you doesn’t seem like enough to this company. Well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Fence Repair

Fixed my fallen fence in the dead of winter. Came by quickly with all the required tools, equipment and materials and was able to repair the fence within 2 days. They were tidy, polite and got the job done. The job even included warranty of 10 years.

Thank you so much Anna for your sweet feedback

Designing and painting

I was looking for a professional team to do some renovations in my condo and reached out to this company through a referral of a friend.

First, I asked them to paint my unit and they did a high quality and quick job.
They did suggest to me the colors that made my unit look more appealing.

Next, I had an issue with my closet and they resolved it by designing and building some shelves in the closet.

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional job done at their home.

Thank you so much for your perfect feedback.

Door instal

Amazing service. After my contact a professional team showed up quickly to fix my door. The service was quickly and a reasonable price!
I would contact them for my future work.
Thanks for the excellent service.

Thanks for your time and consideration to leave us your feedback

More about CANBRICK CONSTRUCTION Inc.

Although the experience of Canbrick Construction Inc. founders dates back to 19 years ago, the company recently started in a new format to serve all area of GTA. Canbrick relies on its professional and experienced crew, to build the future – reconstruct the past