DIBOCO

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L5R 3P5

Reviews for DIBOCO

Sprinkler System Installation

Dieb and his team were very professional. Came to my place on time and was efficient in getting job done as promised. Have had no issues with the system to date and works excellent. Highly recommend this group to install and service your sprinkler system!

Basement drywalling

Dieb did the sprinkler system for our new house last summer, and did a fantastic job, so we asked him to help us get our basement ready so we could accommodate a new work-from-home space since we have a new baby taking up the "office". He was very flexible with our awkward new baby/work-from-home hectic schedules as well. The job was very well priced, and he finished the drywalling and even cleaned up after he left. This is one of my favourite things, it's actually tidy when he leaves!

Excellent affordable choice

We are happy that we choose Dieb. He was always on schedule and with a reasonable quote. He always updated us about the project making sure we were completely satisfied with his work. I attached some photos to show the quality of his work. I would defently hire Dieb agaun for any demolition or renovation. Thank you Dieb!

good service

Great service and price, the guys did a great job doing the demolition, they showed me a good catalogue for the new things and they installed everything on time , I'm very happy with the results

ray12011994
ray12011994

Sprinkler system

He helped me to installed all the sprinkler system in my house. He is one of the most hard working man i ever met and the sprinkler system working perfectly. 100% recommend!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

LANDSCAPE SPRINKLERS

When I saw the owner completed 3 projects with my neighbors and I decided to give my sprinkler installation project. Found the owner very hard working, professional and completed my job with 100% satisfaction.
I will recommend anyone looking for professional landscape sprinklers.

Affordable and effective

They worked around our backyard renovation schedule to install a great system quickly and at a good price. They also came back at no added cost to adjust the heads the proper settings once our sod had been put in. We are very satisfied and will be recommending to anyone who asks.

Mar in Toronto
Mar in Toronto

Sod Installation

Dieb was very polite and diligent with his works. My wife and I we're impressed and happy with his work commitment. And his price was very reasonable, in fact I recommended him to two of my friends at work.

D.LABROZZI
D.LABROZZI

Sprinkle system - repair

Service call to replace sprinkler heads. Quick response and excellent service.
Highly recommend to anyone

More about DIBOCO

ESTABLISHED IN THE YEAR 2018 WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, SODDING, LIGHTING, LANDSCAPING, INTERLOCK SNOW REMOVAL DEMOLITION, DIBOCO IS COMMITED TO ITS CUSTOMERS NEEDS WITH QUALIFIED SERVICES AND HIGH TRAINED MANPOWER

WE ARE A SMALL LOCAL COMPANY GROWING THANKS TO YOU, GIVE US A CHANCE, CALL US WE ARE GLAD TO HELP YOU IN YOUR PROJECTS
GREAT PRICES