DIBOCO

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L5R 3P5
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Woodbridge  >  DIBOCO  >  Sprinkler Installation
Alex  in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Sprinkler Installation

Dieb and the whole Diboco team did an absolutely phenomenal job on my sprinkler system installation. From the moment I met Dieb during the quoting process, I felt comfortable that I am dealing with an honest and professional contractor. They delivered a sprinkler system for my entire property, including city boulevard, within just 2 and half days! And the best part is, it looks like they were never here! They left absolutely zero mess and even the interlocking which they had to pull up to run the piping, it was put back so meticulously with polymeric sand. The system works amazing so far with no issues. Dieb made sure to use all the top-brand parts for the installation. If you are looking for a company that will give you professional and honest service, at a reasonable price, look no further! I highly recommend Dieb and his company for any of the services they offer, and look forward to working again with Deib on future projects. Thank you again Deib and team for the amazing results!