Studio Plumbing and Heating

Scott in Edmonton
Scott in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank replacement

Brian did a terrific job in figuring out what was wrong and why I would need a particular hot water heater. He came to my home, without charge, on Thanksgiving, to give the tank a once-over. He then quoted me a price and said it would be done that Thursday. He completed the work on time and on budget.

Thanks for having us out to replace your 50 Gallon Power Vent hot water tank!

Patti from Edmonton
Patti from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

hose bibs. outdoor faucets

For years we endured shutting off our outdoor taps when the temperature dropped below zero so the pipes wouldn't freeze. We finally looked into addressing this with modern faucets (hose bibs). Brian was the right man for the job. He responded to our request right away with detailed information about cost and his availability. He showed up when scheduled and completed the job effectively and efficiently. He kept the price he had quoted. Brian is professional in his work. He is polite, friendly, and works neatly. Thank you, Brian.!

Thanks so much, I'm glad we could help you replace your hose bibs.

Belinda from Edmonton
Belinda from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen tap leaking

My kitchen tap was leaking so I found Brian on Kijiji. He responded immediately by phone (not text!), booked an appointment within a day, was prompt, easy to communicate with, professional, discovered the part I needed was actually under warranty, drove to two different places to find the part needed, and had the tap fixed within a day. It is very hard to find people that are this hardworking, respectful, easy to deal with and are priced fairly. I would refer Brian to anyone looking for plumbing issues. 100% recommend as he went above and beyond my expectations, I will use his services again.

Thanks so much

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Professional, efficient, fair priced service: Hot water tank and furnace Issues no more

Awhile back, our hot water tank bit the dust. Studio Plumbing and Heating came highly recommended to us based on their fair pricing and top notch service...and we couldn’t be happier. They made time to see us right away and the tank was replaced quicker then we could’ve imagined. Brian was professional, honest and efficient not to mention a pleasure to deal with. When we experienced furnace issues later on, we didn’t give it a second thought: Studio Plumbing and Heating was first on our call list. They were there again as soon as possible and identified the issue right away. Brian was able to fix the problem that visit and walked us through what was going on in a way that made it simple to understand. We’re beyond grateful for the quick and professional service Studio Plumbing and Heating has provided us, and would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review!

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace work

I was having trouble with my furnace during a cold snap and Brian came over right away to get it sorted. Fast quality work.

Thanks for the review !

0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Leaking, Broken Tap

I had a leaking/broken faucet in my kitchen. I gave studio plumbing a call and Brian came that day to give me a quote. The next Day he showed up on time, fixed/replaced the broken faucet and had it up and running in no time! I will definitely be calling him again!

Thanks for the review

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Seriously the best plumber

Brian was so easy to deal with. He explained exactly what he was going to do so there was no surprises when the bill came. His pricing is competitive and very knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Multiple home plumbing projects

I’ve had Brian to my home for multiple services including trouble shooting and repair of pipes under my home and installing my new dishwasher. Brian always gives honest observations, quotes and never tries to upsell unnecessary services or products.

Thanks so much

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shower Renovation

We wanted to renovate our upstairs bathroom, but we had trouble finding a reliable and reasonably priced plumber. Studio plumbing was recommended by a good friend that we trust with this sort of thing. Brian was courteous and responded promptly, and as a side not to that, he was very kind and personable with our family.

He got the job done on time, within his quote and we are extremely happy with the work that he did!

Thanks so much!

More about Studio Plumbing and Heating

We are a locally-owned and operated plumbing company in Edmonton. You can trust that when you hire us you're going to get the best job at an honest and fair price. All of our work comes with a warranty and performed by a licensed, insured and WCB covered plumber.

Attempting to DIY fix on your home or business’s plumbing system isn’t just stressful; it can also be messy, risky to your health, and end up costing you more than you’d planned! Instead of struggling through an at-home solution that may or may not work, you can call us and get a dependable and professional plumbing services you deserve. If you’re looking to save time and money on your plumbing give us a call!