120 Eglinton Avenue East Suite 500 Toronto ON M4P 1E2

Mathew in Montréal
Mathew in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Plumbing Services at it best

The plumber came as scheduled and very professionally gave us a plumbing estimate, showing us faults that needed to be corrected and replaced. Very efficient.

Superior Plumbing did amazing work.

Dave from Superior Plumbing did amazing work. From the first request for information Superior Plumbing and heating was very responsive and professional. The billing and quote system was top-notch and gave all the info I needed before they had even left the house. In the middle of winter, they are flexible with my work schedule and even finished the hot water heater repair earlier than expected. This is a great service with reasonable prices, hard work, professional staff, and expertise I will be using Superior Plumbing and Heating for years to come.

sam in Toronto
sam in Toronto

water softener repair

My water softener gave out overnight. I called Superior Plumbing and they immediately sent out their plumber, Jason. he was very knowledgeable and helpful in every way. He was able to answer my questions in a way that I understood which is a rare ability. Jason impressed me as the kind of employee that any employer would value.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Steel Pipe replacement

Dishonest and Untrustworthy Company!

Avoid at all costs there are soo many better Plumbers out there.

MJ in Woodbridge
MJ in Woodbridge
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Avoid this company

We got a quotation for the order number 4954696 from a plumber named Dave and agreed to pay for the 50% deposit thinking they will only replace the pipes we want to replace and this is the service we agreed on the first place. The next day 2 plumbers we never met arrived to our house and tried to force us to pay more than what we got quoted cause they want to dig a hole to our basement! When all we need is to replace the old pipe our home inspector suggested us to replace and this is the type of service we originally agreed with when we met Dave. We got another plumber from another company and he told us that we only need to replace the old pipe not to dig a hole to our basement. Superior Plumber is not an honest company as they just want to get as much money as can to their customers. They trick customers and keep 25% of the deposit. Becareful hiring Superior Plumbers. I hardly write negative reviews, but when I do I have a valid reason to warn others. Avoid this company to avoid future headaches.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

appreciate for your help!

We called Superior Plumbing to help us with what was first thought to be a clogged sewer line. With their help it was determined that the problem was a combination of a an old cast iron pipe with heavy scaling and a faulty structure bottom to connect the sewer line to a private main line. We decided to replace the line with Superior Plumbing's help. The team of their plumbers did an outstanding job. We appreciate all of their help and would highly recommend Superior Plumbing.

info in Toronto
info in Toronto

satisfied with plumbing service

We contacted Superior Plumbing about a sink repair. They responded very quickly which was appreciated. The plumber was able to identify and fix the issue on the same day leaving no mess behind. In all his communication Sam has been clear and courteous. The pricing is very reasonable. Sam is thoroughly professional and a very nice person. We cannot recommend her highly enough and will always contact this service for any future jobs we need done.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Don't ever hire this company

My old water heater quit working and I knew it had to be replaced. I called this company to get a quote over the phone but they said that someone has to come to my house to do that and I have to pay $99+tax service fee. They never told me on the phone that if I have to cancel this appointment I would have to do it 3 hours before of the start of the appointment window. Unfortunately that was the first company I called. Meanwhile I called two other companies and they gave me a quote over the phone. I would've liked to cancel the appointment but I was unable to do so because I had less than 3 hours from my appointment. Also if I wanted to cancel within the 3 hours cancellation window the cancellation fee would've been $125+tax which more than the service itself. The plumber showed up and quoted me more than $3600. The other two companies quote was $1200 less over the phone.
I think this company makes money on giving overinflated quote on site. The home owner is either going to pay their ridiculously overpriced work or pay the $99+tax service fee for a less than 10 minute visit. I don't recommend this company.

Hello! I am sorry to hear your experience.
Please email us directly at info@Superiorplumbing.ca with your account details and I would be happy to review your concerns.

Sisler in Toronto
Sisler in Toronto

Wonderful experience with Superior Plumbing & Heating!

Ive been dealing with different plumbing companies, but with Superior Plumbing & Heating I had the best experience. We had an issue with the underfloor heating. The technician inspected all cables, and after he found an issue he promptly fixed it. The in-floor heating is working again. I can freely recommend Superior Plumbing & Heating!

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.

647-694-7103

Asberry in Toronto
Asberry in Toronto

Great Company!

A company to rely on. Always arrive on time, fully equipped. They know their job inside out and make sure that everything is done properly. Great to find this company!

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.

647-694-7103

More about Superior Plumbing & Heating

Superior Plumbing started as a small family business in Toronto over 30 years ago.
We had the only goal – to do what we could do well for people we esteemed. Time passed, and hard work and dedication brought many fruits.

Now, Superior Plumbing is a large company rendering services not only in Toronto but also around. We sell, rent, repair and maintain home equipment for all purposes and kinds of premises. Our experts guarantee fast, high-quality performance of work accompanied by positive vibes only.

Licences & Standards
Superior Plumbing is fully insured, licensed, and operates under the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA). We are also active members of The Radiant Professional Alliance (RPA).
We are dedicated to full compliance with the privacy laws relating to our business. These privacy laws appear from the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada), the Personal Information Protection Act (British Columbia), the Personal Information Protection Act (Alberta) and the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (Quebec).

In Superior Plumbing, we hire only licenced, high-qualified and experienced specialists. Many of them have been working with us for many years, so we are sure they know how to do their work right. Moreover, our experts know Toronto like a book. Combining these two factors allows Superior Plumbing to be useful to the maximum and, thus, select solutions that suit a particular city area.

Besides, quality service and only positive customer experience are the basis of our business. We are up to date with current industry standards and educate our employees to have the lead in heating techniques.

Why Choose Us?

We do all the work from A to Z; your participation is minimal. Our experts take care not only of the correct equipment installation but also of your tranquillity.
No prepayment, all work is paid upon completion.
No additional costs, only transparent deals.
All the work is done within 24 hours.
Reliable warranties.
Only licensed technicians with excellent knowledge work with our clients.
24/7 Support Service Center.
We strive to make selling/buying, rental and repair services simple, transparent, and accessible to the maximum for all Canadian residents.

We're social here: