The Wire Guys Electrical Ltd

Electricians
The Wire Guys Electrical Ltd

Reviews for The Wire Guys Electrical Ltd

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Replaced failing dimmer switches & inspected ceiling fan

Two old dimmer switches were failing. One caused static in radio the other was frightening — you could hear sparks when turning it on and it made lights flicker. We were also concerned that a ceiling fan had not been inspected since installed five years ago.
Jas was great. Arrived on time and did the work very quickly. We are very happy with the service.

Alison in Mission
Alison in Mission
0 reviews Mission, BC

Wiring

My parents needed some work done in their house ASAP and the Wire Guys came to the rescue! Fast, friendly, reasonable service and so very respectful! I will definitely use them again and recommend highly!

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Tesla EV Charger

I wanted to install a EV Charger for my car. I was confused between the 240v plug or the wall charger. I contacted Jas, and he recommended the $50 240v adapter. His knowledge about various wall chargers actually helped me save $650. This is the only company that ever cleaned up after themselves. If you want stress free electrical work done, I highly recommend these guys.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Renovation and lighting Upgrades

I needed to upgrade the lighting in my living room kitchen and bathrooms, The Wire Guys came quick were courteous and very professional. The gentlemen that came to work at my house were very polite and patient, were willing to answer all my questions and overall did an amazing job. I have already recommended them to friends and family who have been looking to get electrical work done.

More about The Wire Guys Electrical Ltd

The Wire Guys Electrical Ltd is serving the Lower Mainland area for all electric needs from small residential projects to large commercial contracts. Get in touch with us to see how we can best serve you!

Our Services: