Mac Plumbing and Drains

Reviews for Mac Plumbing and Drains

Alex
Alex

Toilet installation

Alan did a great work and even more than I was expecting. Very organized, professional and helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone with whatever plumbing job needs to be done.

Balaji in Toronto
Balaji in Toronto

Bathroom leak fix

Alan was awesome!! Highly highly recommend him for any clean plumbing work. Quick turnout on the issue was great. His professionalism, honesty and commitment are commendable!! I'll call him for all of my future plumbing work.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

External Sump Pump Pipe Repair

Alan responded to my request for a quote very quickly. Just as his company slogan says, I found him to be honest and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who asked me. I'll certainly be calling him back again if we have any plumbing issues in the future.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Hot water tank

The technician made a point of coming out to see us early and did an excellent job on a difficult water tank replacement. He was friendly, knowledgeable and observed Covid safety by wearing a mask. Highly recommend

Ammar
Ammar

Fantastic Service

Alan was very friendly and commutative. His responses via this site and email were quick. His prices were reasonable. His work was clean, and at the end of it, our plumbing issues were resolved. Highly recommend him! Will definitely keep him in mind when we need any plumbing services in the future.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Great Service

Alan came recommended by a few people in my neighbourhood. We needed a couple things replaced in our house, so we reached out. He was good over text, said he could be over the following day to check out the job and give us a quote. He delivered the quote the same day.

A couple days later he came to do the work and we were very happy with him. He explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. He worked efficiently and kept our house clean. He was reasonably priced. Will definitely use him for future jobs.

Anand from Mississauga
Anand from Mississauga

Replumbing of Bathroom Drains, Emergency Repair of Leak, Gas stove install

If I could give Alan an 11/10, I would. We called Alan in to take a look at our copper drains in an 1960s ranch bungalow that were leaking, and he arrived the same day, protected the floors to the basement, and got to work immediately. Alan is extremely personable and honest, and was able to give us his honest assessment of the situation. He walked us through how it probably occurred and potential fixes, spending time to go through the pros and cons of different options. Once agreed on a way forward, he immediately got to work. He worked diligently and repaired the situation in no time at all. While working on the drains, I asked for his advice on some other plumbing issues we had been having and asked him to reroute some supply lines as well. He walked through how he would fix these issues as well, and also got this work done all in the same day.

Alan builds trust with you from the moment he walks in, I have already called him back to help me with a condo renovation and installing a new gas stove on the day before Christmas. He came to my parents house, helped me lift out the old stove and lift the very heavy new stove into place. What’s more, he treats us like family. When he wrapped up the install and packed up his truck, he made sure to stop in and say goodbye and happy holidays to my parents before leaving.

I have, and will continue to recommend Alan to all of my family and friends. Simply the best!

Leak

Al is fantastic. Within an hour he was onsite addressing my plumbing issue. He quickly determined the location of a leak, and repaired without any issue. The work area was left clean. Highly recommend usuing him for all your plumbing needs. Pricing was very fair. Other companies qputed double for an emergency call out.

Will be using again!

nipper in Toronto
nipper in Toronto

Service

Quick and reliable service
Fixed all the drain and 3 toilets very fast for very reasonable price.
Even with the short notice.
Will definitely use this company again for any future problems with plumbing.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Kitchen faucet

Mr MacDonald was professional, efficient and friendly. I had a small replacement done this time, but will certainly use his services for all other jobs big and small. Thank you!

More about Mac Plumbing and Drains

We offer full Residential Plumbing and Drains Company basic repairs, water testing, drain clearing all of your residential needs. With over 20 years of residential service experience. . . no plumbing issue is too big. With over 20 years of experience, we go by the principal that "Honesty is the ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?