Kitchener ON N2A 0A2

Reviews for Nora Ujvari The Sustainable Decorator

Tree mural

Modern rustic cabin style was brought to life in this fun playroom with Nora’s beautiful pine tree mural. As a designer she was a pleasure to work with and my clients loved the end result. Highly recommend Nora.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure collaborating with you.

Jen
Jen
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Forever House

Nora is a brilliant designer! She looked at the bones of our old house and effortlessly blended new furniture and decor with old. She nailed what we hoped to achieve in aesthetic. Nora spent quality time with my husband and I, taking note of our likes and interests. She presented us with 2 options for reworking our living room and dining room. Both options presented were beautiful! Nora made the process of shopping for new furniture, lamps, art and rugs absolutely painless - no second guessing! We continue to love our furnishings and spaces as they've been designed so thoughtfully and tastefully. We will definitely go back to Nora when it's time to design another space in our house.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm looking forward to helping you guys with the next project.

Noraujvaridecorating.com

Heidi M. in Cayuga
Heidi M. in Cayuga
1 review Wellesley, ON

Decorating our home

Nora really took the time to understand my style and helped me express myself in our home. Her attention to detail was phenomenal. Amazing job blending my old and new furniture and decor. I'd definitely recommend Nora.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it. I'm glad I could help expressing your self in your home decor.

noraujvaridecorating.com

KRISZTINA
KRISZTINA
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Wall mural

If you are looking for excellence, well you have found it.
Nora is very professional, efficient and talented. I hired her to do a wall mural in my hair salon. I get to look at it every day and it makes me and my clients happy. I highly recommend Nora!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it. I'm glad I got the chance to create this mural for you and your salon as I loved every minute of the painting process.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Room Decor

Nora did a great consultation with me to improve my rooms decor. I loved the entire process and the result looks great. She did a great job of working with my preferences and budget constraints. I would highly recommend her for your next project.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it. I'm glad I could be of help.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Art mural

I wanted a statement piece Nora painted a stunning magnolia mural in my Hallway. It turned out amazing. She walked me through the process step by step with no problems.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it. I'm glad I got the chance to create this mural for you as I loved every minute of the painting process.

More about Nora Ujvari The Sustainable Decorator

Nora Ujvari is an experienced interior decorator and mural artist, based out of Kitchener Ontario. Driven by making all things beautiful and functional with sustainability in mind, she takes pride in providing unique designs that best suit her client's needs as well as their style in an organized and timely manner. Nora also services clients in Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph & its surrounding areas.

Nora’s passion for fine arts can be traced back to her early years in grade school & high school, where she spent significant time working on drawings and paintings. As an artist, she specializes in mural painting, watercolour florals, and furniture painting. During her studies at Conestoga College, Nora started her part-time decorating business colour consulting while also working at Heer’s Paint & Décor. Upon graduating from the interior decorating program with honours, she moved on to helping clients furnish their homes at Cornerstone Home Interiors. To widen her horizon, she started working at a design firm as an assistant & junior decorator. During her time there, she gained experience in space planning kitchens and bathrooms while creating conceptual 3D drawings.

Nora is passionate about advancing in eco-friendly design, refining her painting skills as well as learning about how homes are constructed. In addition to helping her clients make their dreams a reality, Nora enjoys spending time with her two dogs, Pearlly, and Lilly as well as looking after her plant collection.

Nora’s design style is classic with a touch of contemporary; her love for timeless design is what makes her work elegant & widely admired. She believes in creating a space that will never go out of style by applying timeless design elements and using natural finishes. She believes that you should love every room in your home & everything within it.

Decorating homes with integrity, in a functional & stylish manner while taking into consideration environmental impacts & budget restrictions.

We're social here: