Infinite Prosperity

Interior Decorators
Infinite Prosperity

Reviews for Infinite Prosperity

1 review Aurora, ON

Outdoor living and storage space

Working with Katalin was a memorable experience. We needed to create an outdoor living space to make it more functional and also improve our outdoor storage space. Katalin came up with the design and turned that vision into a beautiful outdoor space which now can be used for 3 seasons if not 4. We now have more storage space thanks to the great design. Katalin hired a contractor who knew how to do the work properly and in a timely manner. Katalin was always on top of the material deliverers and making sure that the job was completed on time. We absolutely love our new outdoor space and our new storage space and that is all thanks to Katalin. If you are considering any type of renovation consider using Katalin. She will listen to your vision and turn it into a beautiful reality. She will work for you and you will be very satisfied with the results. She deserves more than 10 stars

Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy how your project turned. You have an absolute beautiful home. Now with the extended 3 season living space, you and your family will be able to enjoy your beautiful backyard even longer than the average season

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family as well. Best wishes, Katalin

Design consultation, remove wallpaper, paint throughout!

I have not done anything significant in my house since I moved in 25 years ago. Katalin was great at consulting with my family about colour choices as we decided to completely freshen up the interior. Katalin was very patient and understanding with us as we decided how we wanted to improve our interior. Katalin then arranged for a terrific team who first stripped all the wallpaper in the house and then painted everything. They were very reliable and worked diligently to get everything done. They made sure I could continue to live in the house while they went through and repainted the complete house. Thank you to Katalin and her team.

Thank you, Nancy for the wonderful words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family.
I am very happy that we were able to be a part of the transformation of your beautiful home :). Kindest wishes, Katalin :)

Peter
Peter

Home Staging Advice

Preparing to sell a home. Katalin was quick to respond and provide some honest, informative advice on strategy, steps and pricing for home staging. Her advice was invaluable in making our home look the best to prospective buyers.

Thank you Peter for your kind words. I hope your home was successfully sold. Wishing you the best on your new journey, Kind regards, Katalin

Lydia Grace
Lydia Grace
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Professional in her work

Working with Katalin has been great for us! A professional lady whose main concern is serving the community and employee small local businesses. From the time you meet her to when the job is done, she is on top of the work.

Good morning Lydia, I really appreciate you taking the time and write a beautiful review. It means a lot. I believe in supporting small businesses and our own local economy. We certainly need it more than ever now. Thank you for your kind words again. Wishing you the best on your journey. Best wishes, Katalin

Shir
Shir

Talented, caring and passionate designer

Katalin redesigned our office with passion and care. She took extra time to ensure that we were aligned on the vision and design, and worked diligently to complete the project excellently. Our space looks beautiful and is incredibly functional. We highly recommend Katalin and Infinite Prosperity!

Thank you, Shir, for the wonderful review. Being chosen for redesigning HomeStars head office was a privilege. I absolutely loved working with you and your staff. It has been a wonderful experience. I am so thrilled how everything turned out and to hear how pleased you are with the result. That is the biggest compliment to me. Thank you for recommending my services, I appreciate it. I am more than happy to help.

Best wishes,
Katalin

Staging for sale

I’m just in the initial stages of planning for selling my condo, I contacted Katalin and she replied quickly, she was very informative and explained the whole process of staging and what it entails. She gave her honest opinion about whether or not I should even stage my place, such honesty was a refreshing surprise. She truly seems to want to help people, not just earn your dollar.

Thank you so much for the nice review, I really appreciate it. I love helping people where I can. I am sure you and your hubby will make a decision that is right for your circumstances. I am happy if I was able to share some useful tips and insights. Best of luck selling your condo. It is a beautiful unit, you will have no problem selling it quickly for a top-dollar :). Kind regards, Katalin

notarf in Toronto
notarf in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Upholstery - Amazing Service

We contacted Katalin to having sofa, accent chairs and dining chairs re-upholstery.
She source the fabric before our appointment to ensure the fabric was in stock and provide a lot of fabric selections and excellent advice
She found a very reputable upholsterer with excellent craftsmanship.
The service was superb, with prompt pickup and delivery and we couldn't be more pleased with Kathy attention to detail.

The final result is stunning and would highly recommend her interior designer service.

Flora

Thank you Flora for your nice words. I am very pleased to have work with you and your Mom. I am even happier to know that we were able to save and transform your sofa and chairs, which you and your Mom have been cherishing for many years. The best compliment is always a great review and a referral, Thank you for both, Kind regards, Katalin (Kathy)

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Geeat Service!

Working with Katalin has been nothing but great! From the time you meet her to the time the job is done, she is on top of the work, and on the phone whenever you need to speak with her or ask for updates. A professional lady whose main concern is serving the community, and employee small local businesses.

Thank you for the kind words and giving me the opportunity to assist you. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. Kindest regards, Katalin

1 review Aurora, ON

various projects--shutters/Family Room makeover/upholstery

I've known Katalin for many years personally and recently had the pleasure of experiencing her professional talents as an interior designer. We needed a few projects done to the home. Ist on the list was Shutters throughout the whole house. Katalin found a very trustworthy supplier (small business). She supervised the whole project from the measuring to the installation. Our next project was to give out family room a makeover. Katalin understood our vision for the room and came up with a design. She recommended the type of sectional best suited for the room along with the type of ottoman,sidetables, and area rug. She then choose the best paint colour for the wall taking the natural light coming into the room into consideration as well as the colour of the sectional. She found a very reputable custom furniture maker to make our sectional. She helped with the fabric selection for the sectional and then suggested to re-upholster a very unique chair we had and make it an accent piece for the room. She found the right fabric (even during covid times) and an upholsterer who transfomed our chair from old to new with excellent craftsmanship. She understands how to find the right people to complete the job with excellence.
Katalin is not only a very talented individual full of resources, she is a trustworthy professional who is sensitive to one's needs. She will listen to your vision and will come up with the best design. We would highly recommend her services to anyone looking or an interior designer to help with any size of project. We are confident we will use her again for our next project.
Isabella V

Thank you Isabella for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. I appreciate it very much. I am doing my very best to help my client to achieve the best possible outcome keeping it all within their budget. The Germain leather you have selected for your sectional leather sofa is the highest quality, full leather we can possibly get in Canada. The sofa is not only a true custom design, including scale, style, frame, and legs but will also last you and your family for long years to come. I am glad to hear that you are happy with the true transformation of your family room. I also like the fact that you had painted the house by yourself one room at a time. You certainly worked very hard at it, the $$$ saving has been a great reflection as well. My mission is to serve my client's interest in the best possible way I can, working with small, highly reputable, local companies is a big part of it. Thank you again. Kind wishes, Katalin

mara21n
mara21n
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Custom Drapery

From initial consultation to installation, Katalin provides exceptional service. She spends the time to understand your needs and designed beautiful custom drapery that are timeless.
She leverages her vast contacts to provide quality craftsmanship. Never had to worry about anything with quick delivery and full installation with her own personal touch.

Thank you, Mara for your kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. My mission is to help my clients more than just the design point of view. Thank you for your ongoing business, and trust in me. I really appreciate it. Kind regards, Katalin

More about Infinite Prosperity

Welcome to Infinite Prosperity! My name is Katalin and I'll be your personal design specialist. Please have a look at my profile and if you think I'm the perfect designer for your upcoming project, let's chat. What I “bring to the table” that is unique and exclusive. I believe that ...
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Markham?