Easy Stay Cleaning Ltd,

North Vancouver BC V7L 2X9

Reviews for Easy Stay Cleaning Ltd,

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Excellent service

This cleaning company is the best. They clean our office bi-weekly and leave there spotless.
Very professional crew.
Recommend them strongly.

sararostaie
sararostaie
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Serive review

Easy stay are very reliable and hard working. They cleaned my bathrooms and kitchen when I moved into my condo. They worked hard and efficiently and reached every corner or every nook. I was very satisfied with thier work.

mmsadegh110
mmsadegh110
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Sparkly cleaning & reliable

They are a great team; been working with them for a while and never been happier. They are
Detailed , clean thoroughly and very reliable.
They are punctual and provide great service.

shabnamsotoodeh
shabnamsotoodeh
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Cleaning

I have been working with this company for the past 5 months, weekly and biweekly. I couldn’t be any happier. Friendly staff, on time, trust worthy and very detailed oriented. I’m glad I finally found a team I can depend on. Highly recommend!

More about Easy Stay Cleaning Ltd,

Our 9 years old cleaning company providing mostly Commercial cleaning plus residential, post construction, Move-in and Move-out cleaning. Regular Cleaning is our job as well. window Cleaning and Power Wash are in our cleaning lists.