Decks Done Right

Toronto ON M5V
Decks Done Right

Reviews for Decks Done Right

Deck Done Right

Oleg and Leo made us a deck, and it was done right and it was done well. Our glass railings are wonderful.
We would highly recommend them and the company.
Very professional.
Thank you.
TP

Thank you, Tunde, for your amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you. We glad we could meet your expectations. Enjoy your new deck!! Thank you.

Awesome composite deck!!!

Completely changed the look and feel of my backyard by creating a beautiful, property wide, composite deck overtop of old cracked and slanted concrete from the 1970s. Oleg and team worked quickly and provided advice and guidance along the way. Thank you Oleg!!

Thank you for your amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you. We glad we could meet your expectations. Enjoy your new deck for the rest of summer!! Thank you.

Bob Wright from Brampton
Bob Wright from Brampton

Composite Deck

Oleg and his team did an excellent job. I am so happy I decided to go with a composite deck. Not only does it look great but it is maintenance free.
I would highly recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you, Maggie! We are grateful for your feedback and glad we could meet your expectations on this project. Will be happy to work with you in your future projects. Enjoy your deck for long time.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Composite Deck with Privacy Walls

Very happy with my deck and your team with the project. Quotes and requested revisions were very well detailed and provided in a timely fashion with followup. Timing worked out well and results speak for themselves.

Thank you! We are grateful for your feedback and glad we could meet your expectations on this project. Will be happy to work with you in your future projects. Enjoy your deck.

Terry and Flora in North York
Terry and Flora in North York

deck and fence

Oleg and crew did a superb job building our deck as well as our fence. Passersby are commenting on the fence as to how good it looks! We are very happy! Terry & Florcelia in Mississauga

Thank you, Flora and Terry, for your amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you. You are both amazing people. We glad we could meet your expectations. Enjoy your your back yard and a new deck and fence!! Thank you.

vasdevelopment
vasdevelopment

Wooden Deck with Aluminum Railing

Recently we had Decks Done Right install a new wooden deck with Aluminum railing. They did fantastic job. Also very responsible, answer any questions I had. I am very pleased with a new deck. I would highly recommend Oleg and his team. Thank you, a job well done.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Deck extension

I had my deck extended with Decks done right and was very pleased with the job. They were efficient and job was done in a timely manner. I will recommend this company.

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We happy you are satisfied with our performance and timing completion your project. Thank you for choosing our company!

helenzak
helenzak

Composite deck with aluminum railing

I was very satisfied with the deck. It is beautiful. Everybody admires it. Oleg and his team did an amazing job.

Thank you, Helen! We are grateful for your feedback and glad we could meet your expectations on this project. Will be happy to work with you in your future projects.

E. G.
E. G.

Composite fence

I highly recommend Oleg and his team . Their prices were great. They did a fantastic job. It was exactly what I wanted! Oleg alway got back to me immediately if I had questions.

Thank you for your amazing review. I glad we could meet your expectations. Enjoy your your back yard and a new deck!! Thank you.

MAKSIM in North York
MAKSIM in North York

Deck

It was time to replace our old deck. Oleg and his crew are professionals and extremely skilled. I received an estimate within a couple days and agreed to the work after receiving various options from Oleg. Deck looks great! Oleg is extremely reliable and does great work. I totally recommend him to anyone.

More about Decks Done Right

Dear Valued Customers,

“Decks Done Right” specializes in design and build the best quality of Custom Decks, Pool Decks, Elevated Decks, Rooftop Decks, Railing and Gates, Gazebos, Pergola.

We are providing you only the best possible materials of your choice to complete the project, such as : Composite, Pressure Treated, Cedar decks with Aluminum, Metal, Glass or Wooden railings.

We are providing full support to you in ordering necessary Locates of underground services ( Hydro, Enbridge, ext.).

You will receive full support in design, engineering and receiving all Permits necessary to build your Deck and Railings if needs from any Municipality.

We are registered as a Local Pro with "Home Depot" Pro Xtra Referral, Lowe’s, Rona.
Our decks and railing contractors perform high quality deck installation at a more efficient and affordable prices than others.

We are providing our customers with the best and most cost effective solution to complete desired Decks and Railings so you can enjoy your outdoor.

Over 18 years experience.

Licensed and insured with references in many years.

We install Decks in the region of GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Markham, Vaughan, King City, Newmarket etc.

We deliver the best materials and the best performance to give you the DECK OF YOUR DREAM.