PatchBoyz Drywall Repair

Reviews for PatchBoyz Drywall Repair

Basil F.
Basil F.

Absolutely amazing.

Phenomenal drywall repair. The entire experience from quote to work was effortless, seamless, and stress free. Quote was also very competitive. Vitor's attention to detail and craftsmanship was astounding. Thank you Vitor and Kybor!

Hi Basil, thank you for taking the time to review us on two different platforms. It's very flattering and makes us think we must be doing something right. :D

JM in Toronto
JM in Toronto

Drywall repair

I recently had a water leak in the basement ceiling, as well as some minor damage in an upstairs bedroom ceiling due to a roof leak years ago. PatchBoyz had done a ceiling repair for my neighbour so I checked out their excellent references on Homestars.

The work was scheduled quickly. Vitor did an amazing job: on time, quick and efficient, professional and friendly, patching, mudding and priming the two areas. Kybor's excellent project management added to my peace of mind about PatchBoyz.

Hi JM,

Thank you for entrusting us with the project. We're glad you appreciated our communication and the resulting execution. We couldn't have done it without you giving us the opportunity. So, thank you!

Great to work with

For a project to repair drywall imperfections in a bedroom prior to repainting, Patchboyz worked with my timeline and budget, did the work on time and with professionalism.

Yes we did! :). Thanks for telling the world.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Happy customer in Woodbridge

Ceiling and bathroom drywall repairs in my house were performed as promised, on time, excellent job. Crew worked fast & efficiently., cleaned up. Would definitely hire your service again. Thankyou!

Thank you so much for allowing us to restore things back to normal. Great client. Would be happy to work with you again any time the need arises. :)

Dawn in Ottawa
Dawn in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair poor plaster and paint job on ceiling

Patchboyz cam in after another contractor did a sub par job removing my popcorn ceiling. They completely covered the poor plaster and paint job and left my ceilings looking great. Am hiring them again to remove popcorn in a bedroom and laundry room because I was so pleased with their work.

Hi Dawn. Thank you so much for taking the tim to leave us a review. We're happy to be coming back soon. :)

Patching ceiling hole

The work is so well done that the patch is almost invisible. Jonathan was able to match the 50-year old stipple extraordinarily well. Jonathan did an excellent job of protecting the rest of the house from dust and when the job was complete, I did not have to
Clean my house. I highly recommend PatchBoyz.

Hola! Thank you for taking the Time to share your experience with the world. We appreciate it.

Patching Holes

Patchboyz did a fantastic job. Very professional, open and courteous throughout the entire process, from quoting, scheduling, completing the work, and invoicing. Overall an excellent service experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend Patchboyz to family and friends. Thank you!

Thank you! We will continue to uphold to this standard of service... Promise!!

Easy to book

It can be hard to find a company that does small patch jobs, most run unless they are doing patches as part of a larger job, so I was glad to find Patch boyz.

Send photos, get a quote, set a time it was easy. The drywaller was nice and did a good job.

Project came in at the budget no surprises.

Just like any contractor really double check all the work, there were a couple of very minor things I didn't catch at the time that I'm sure they would have fixed if I'd called it out while they were here.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please let us know what we missed. It's possible we missed it too. Things look different depending on the lighting scheme. The lighting is very different between morning afternoon and evening. Don't be a stranger, let us know what we missed. :D
We'd be happy to come back and fix it!

Ceiling Repair

Amazing company to work with! Staff was quick to respond and very accommodating. Additionally, there was a lot of transparency when it came to the cost, and they expalin the estimate well. Field staff were super nice and kind ! They did an amazing job :D we are very please with the work done

Hola!
Thank you very much. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We try to be as accommodating as possible. After all... we're all just walking each-other home. We might as well be nice to one-another. :D
Hope to be of service again in the future.

Lisa in Saint Catharines
Lisa in Saint Catharines
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement Drywall (fix-up)

We needed a lot of “fixing up” to our basement drywall. Studs were visible and imperfections visible everywhere which made it impossible hide.

We were incredibly impressed with the work that our technician, Sean, did. The job was a big one and presented a lot of challenges, but Sean’s experience and expertise came thorough and was so apparent. Sean was punctual, communicative, pleasant, and incredibly hard working. We are very impressed with the work he did.

With this said, I would absolutely recommend Patchboyz and will definitely be using them again in the future if needed.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the opportunity to help. We knew Sean would be a good fir for your project. We're glad you liked him and his work ethic. If ever we can be of service again, please let us know.

More about PatchBoyz Drywall Repair

PatchBoyz Specializes in Drywall Repair, Stipple removal and Asbestos Removal. This includes but is not limited to wall and ceiling repairs, ceiling stipple removal, ceiling flattening, ottawa popcorn ceiling removal and ceiling finishing and painting.
With same-day service, we're fast, we're friendly, and we'll prove it! Ceilings, Leaks, cracks, repairs or whatever... We've got you.