PatchBoyz Drywall Repair

Reviews for PatchBoyz Drywall Repair

Dawn in Ottawa
Dawn in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair poor plaster and paint job on ceiling

Patchboyz cam in after another contractor did a sub par job removing my popcorn ceiling. They completely covered the poor plaster and paint job and left my ceilings looking great. Am hiring them again to remove popcorn in a bedroom and laundry room because I was so pleased with their work.

Hi Dawn. Thank you so much for taking the tim to leave us a review. We're happy to be coming back soon. :)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Patching ceiling hole

The work is so well done that the patch is almost invisible. Jonathan was able to match the 50-year old stipple extraordinarily well. Jonathan did an excellent job of protecting the rest of the house from dust and when the job was complete, I did not have to
Clean my house. I highly recommend PatchBoyz.

Hola! Thank you for taking the Time to share your experience with the world. We appreciate it.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Patching Holes

Patchboyz did a fantastic job. Very professional, open and courteous throughout the entire process, from quoting, scheduling, completing the work, and invoicing. Overall an excellent service experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend Patchboyz to family and friends. Thank you!

Thank you! We will continue to uphold to this standard of service... Promise!!

Easy to book

It can be hard to find a company that does small patch jobs, most run unless they are doing patches as part of a larger job, so I was glad to find Patch boyz.

Send photos, get a quote, set a time it was easy. The drywaller was nice and did a good job.

Project came in at the budget no surprises.

Just like any contractor really double check all the work, there were a couple of very minor things I didn't catch at the time that I'm sure they would have fixed if I'd called it out while they were here.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please let us know what we missed. It's possible we missed it too. Things look different depending on the lighting scheme. The lighting is very different between morning afternoon and evening. Don't be a stranger, let us know what we missed. :D
We'd be happy to come back and fix it!

Ceiling Repair

Amazing company to work with! Staff was quick to respond and very accommodating. Additionally, there was a lot of transparency when it came to the cost, and they expalin the estimate well. Field staff were super nice and kind ! They did an amazing job :D we are very please with the work done

Hola!
Thank you very much. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We try to be as accommodating as possible. After all... we're all just walking each-other home. We might as well be nice to one-another. :D
Hope to be of service again in the future.

Lisa in Saint Catharines
Lisa in Saint Catharines
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement Drywall (fix-up)

We needed a lot of “fixing up” to our basement drywall. Studs were visible and imperfections visible everywhere which made it impossible hide.

We were incredibly impressed with the work that our technician, Sean, did. The job was a big one and presented a lot of challenges, but Sean’s experience and expertise came thorough and was so apparent. Sean was punctual, communicative, pleasant, and incredibly hard working. We are very impressed with the work he did.

With this said, I would absolutely recommend Patchboyz and will definitely be using them again in the future if needed.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the opportunity to help. We knew Sean would be a good fir for your project. We're glad you liked him and his work ethic. If ever we can be of service again, please let us know.

louis  from Etobicoke
louis from Etobicoke

Repair Falling Plaster Ceiling

I was initially hesitant to get an Ottawa firm to do my repair job in Toronto. It would be a new experience to work with such a setup, cost estimate by number of working hours and, apparently, by remote control from Ottawa. Kybor of PatchBoyz explained how the system works and they get the job. The technician, Vitor, was experienced and finished the job in stages over 3 separate days. He left the place tidy on completion of the job. We are very happy with the work done. Only working hours were being charged and the total was about mid-range of the estimate.
We will ask PatchBoyz to work in future needs and will reccommend this company to our friends.

Hi Louis,
Thank you for putting your faith in us. Having competent people in both locations is the only way we're able to achieve this. We'd be happy to serve you anytime you need us.

Ceiling dry wall repair well done

Service was reliable, and very well done.
I would definitely use PatchBoyz again.

It was our pleasure! Thank you for the opportunity to help!

Conscientious drywaller

I reached out to Patchboyz to quote a job at my office - to remove decals and lettering from the last tenant. I was deeply impressed by their responsiveness, their communication leading up to being given the job (which involved video greetings from their owners), and finally with their staff on site. The quality of the workmanship was very high. I can’t identify where the patches are now. their staff were friendly and professional. They cleaned up after the job such that it was like they were never there. 10/10. Respect the effort. Would hire them again.

It's always a compliment to receive such commendation from another business. As a business owner you understand the effort put into our craft and communication. Thank you for telling the world! :)

Bathroom Drywall Repair After Plumbing Repair 50

Easy and helpful communications with Office and Technician.Quick response to photo submission with Quote and work plan.Technician arrived on time ,carried out the repair in a very professional manner and left the worksite totally clean.I would totally recommend Patchboyz to friends and family.Jim S

Hi Jim, thank you for the endorsement. We're honoured to be of service. Call us anytime.

More about PatchBoyz Drywall Repair

PatchBoyz Specializes in Drywall Repair, Stipple removal and Asbestos Removal. This includes but is not limited to wall and ceiling repairs, ceiling stipple removal, ceiling flattening, ottawa popcorn ceiling removal and ceiling finishing and painting.
With same-day service, we're fast, we're friendly, and we'll prove it! Ceilings, Leaks, cracks, repairs or whatever... We've got you.