Quinn's Water Systems

Water Filtration & Purification
Richmond Hill ON L4B 1A2

Reviews for Quinn's Water Systems

Great service Water Filter works amazing

The folks at Quinn Water have beenextremely helpful.They've been maintaining my water system for couple years now, and always explain what they fixing and are open and honest about any changes we may require. Recently, considering a part I throught might be good for our RO system, they explained what it's really used for, and that it wouldn't benefit our needs.

Some places would just sell you a product for the sake of it, but I'm very grateful of their honesty and transparency about it.

Look forward to continued service with them.

Thank you for your kind review.Wow it was always such a pleasure to assist you with your projects. At Quinn Water Systems, we're all service technician not sales rep. We aim to suggest what works the best for your water quality and budget and above all your satisfaction.
Let's continue our business in the future as we truly appreciate your hospitality and knowledge!
Best.
Fromm Quinn and water tech team

Water Softener services for my rural house

Mose is amazing! Very friendly, efficient and honest! After calling another company and having a very unsatisfactory (and expensive) service visit, we found Mose. Mose came prepared to fix the issues we described over the phone. We called Mose in to repair a dishwasher and water softener, both 10 years old. Mose was very honest with us about what was worth repairing, instead of just taking our money. He was able to fix the dishwasher in under 20 minutes, test our water and recommend us to get an iron filter based on the test. The softener working like brand new now. And I am happy not to have wasted money on fixing a 10 year ws!

Hello. Thank you so much for having your system installed and for your kind words about Moses. Moses is truly an industry professional with over a decade of experience - not to mention being a good guy to work with. I have passed on your kind remarks to him and he passes back his thanks. Please don't hesitate to get in touch anytime if you have follow up questions.
Best,
Quinn

Mina in Brampton
Mina in Brampton

My shower hits different this morning!

We got a new water softener and chlorine filter for our house in Richmond Hill installed by Moses. This guy is a dream. Very delicate in explaining details of the systems and did an impeccable installation. I will contact Quinn's water again for my drinking water reverse osmosis. Definitely recommend! I can give you more than 10 star for the service I got. Worth every penny!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Enjoy your new water softener and filter. We would be happy to assist you with a RO for your daily drinking water!

indy
indy

Water Treatment system

The work was professional done, changing of existing plumbing(Drainage) was done as needed. Moses who did the install was very friendly and informative and rectify all plumbing issues that i was concerned about. He did a great job in installing the Reverse Osmosis system, did a pre and post check of the water in my house. He even returned to my house to fix a small leak at the Reverse Osmosis that i noticed after he left. Very satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for your kind review,Indy! We're glad to get to assist you. Enjoy your soft and clean water!

Ken MacNab from Georgina
Ken MacNab from Georgina
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Total water system supply and install (difficult install, limited space)

Moses(technician) came to the house to test our water, measure the space available and recommend a system that would best suit our needs.
Moses is very friendly and very professional!
The installation was very difficult and he handled it perfectly!
We are very happy with our new system
Thanks

Thank you very much for your kind words, Ken! It was such a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate that. Hope to get to assist you more in the future!

Quynh Trang in Vaughan
Quynh Trang in Vaughan

New Water softener and Ro

I needed my existed water softener services and call around a few companies and they all recommeded me to get a new one. This company was the only do services and got Moses out righ away to run water test and recommended some solutions . Can’t be happier with the new systems ! They do some terrific plumbing jobs too. Great experience in all.
And oh the quote we got from them saved $200 less than the ones we got from others

That's amazing to know! It was great assisting your family . Enjoy your new clean and soft water at every tap!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Install water softener

Original job was to install a filter and water conditioner system I purchased after doing some basic online search. Moses was prompt and thorough in explaining the options and I chose to go with the system he recommended. Now installed and working great! Thanks.

Thank you for choosing and trusting our services. I hope you enjoy your new water systems. It was great assisting your family.
Contact us anytime with any plumbing and water filtration projects in the future!

Gia in Brampton
Gia in Brampton

Hands Down the best Water Softener

Over a casual conversation with Moses one day, he listened to exactly what I was saying and suggested that we look at a few trusted brands he work with. He clearly discussed how every system works and the options of brands and system that I was completely unaware of. We found exactly what systems and the plumbing design we were looking for for our townhouse hard water in Milton and other properties. It was his patience, persistence and professionalism that got us there. Highly Recommend!

Thank you so much for using our water treatment service for your well in Milton. It was great assisting and meeting your family. I hope you enjoy fresh and clean water. Happy to assist you anytime!

More about Quinn's Water Systems

Hi, my name is Quinn- Quinn's Water Systems owner. We are a family-based team of water treatment pros and plumbers. That's why we treat every customer like our family members. When you use our services, you got a life time warranty of any water treatment, plumbing and sprinkler services. You can always contact us 24/7 for you enquiries or ask for services.
We are based in Richmond Hill, On and willing to travel any location in Ontario.
Our Services:
· We service and install all kinds of Water Purification and Water Filtration Systems: Water Softeners, Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis, UV Light.. for houses, cottage and commercial projects in all Ontario locations including:
- Inspect and Install Water Systems
- Control Valve programming
- Control Valve head rebuild or replacement.
- Media Change, including carbon and resin.
- Filter Change, cleaning and disinfecting reverse osmosis and multi stage under sink systems...
· Top brands choice: Clack, Kinetico, Nimbus...
· Plumbing and Renovating services from licensed plumbers

------------------
24/7 Service all Ontario. No- Obligation In Home Consultation
All performed under COVID-19 guidelines!
· No monthly bills.
·. Every process is transparent.

TREAT YOURSELF TODAY! GET PROFESSIONALLY TREATED WATER AT EVERY TAP!