Vese Heating & Cooling

Mississauga ON L5H 1H3

Reviews for Vese Heating & Cooling

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Air Conditioner Service

I woke up on a Sunday morning (during a heat wave!) to find my A/C was not working. Not only was I lucky enough to find a company that could service my A/C that same day, I ended up finding someone who I will use for all my future furnace, air conditioning and water heater needs. Alex took the time to trouble shoot what the problem could be, he gave me tips on what I could to do make the system run more efficiently, he patiently explained every step of what he was doing and he didn’t charge a premium fee for the emergency service. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Alex and Vese Heating & Cooling!!!

Thank you so much for your review--so glad we could get your AC back up and running!

Service

What an amazing company! We were left speechless by their incredible Air Conditioning service, quick response, and true honesty. Where I'm from, any other company could have taken advantage of the fact that I am a new homeowner and upsell me on services and equipment I don't need. However, Vese Heating & Cooling staff were open and honest about what my system required and was very thorough in their checks to make sure everything was running well and safely. Already signed up for a service plan because I KNOW I will continue to use Vese for my new home. Shoutout to Alex, who was absolutely wonderful.

Excellent service

Love this company. Reliable. Professional. Punctual. Honest. Gets the job done in 1 day. They do furnaces, hot water tanks, and central air. Very fair prices. Quality work, service, and products. I am a very happy customer.

Thank you for choosing Vese Heating & Cooling. We are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Furnace Repair

The technician from Vese Alex called before arriving within the window given, wore a mask, gloves, and booties, took care to clean the area all around both before and after work, and made sure not to touch anything like door handles, etc. It was obvious he had been trained on proper procedures and was adhering to them. He promptly diagnosed my problem on my 9-year-old Lennox furnace and ordered the necessary parts. I was able to stay at a warm house while in quarantine and working from home! It is now completely repaired and we are 100% satisfied!

Thank you very much for your good review. It is greatly appreciated especially during such a trying time.

Excellent, I’m very pleased with the service

I use Vese Heating & Cooling to maintain my AC and Furnace. Technicians are always on time and very honest. Today they came to look at my water heater, which was not working properly and not producing enough hot water. The service today was very well done, we have hot water again in the house. ​ Really pleased to work with Alex he was knowledgeable, thorough in explaining everything to us, and prompt in responding to our request for help.​ Very reliable company!

Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate the support!! We look forward to servicing you for many years to come!.

Furnace Was fixed fast

Furnace was fixed as promised , it failed at one of the coldest day in this year, house is warm again . Thank you Vese Heating & Cooling for saving us.

Thank you, leaving for the amazing review. Have a great day.

More about Vese Heating & Cooling

Vese Heating & Cooling Proudly Provide HVAC service in GTA Area

We are a leading-edge home air quality and comfort company established in Mississauga Ontario. Our company proudly provide service for residents in GTA and the surrounding communities. We’re a family-owned and operated business. Meaning that every customer who entrusts us with his or her heating and air conditioning needs receives the family treatment.

Our philosophy is “Win, Win, Win”. Our customers win first, our employees win second and our company wins third. When all three win it’s a great thing for everyone. If one loses, all three lose. This formula is the basis for our “100% Satisfaction Guarantee” and for “treating people the way we want to be treated”. When you choose Vese Heating & Cooling you cannot lose!

In addition to the many heating and air conditioning services we offer our customers we also take pride in our all-star staff. At Vese Heating & Cooling , each person is properly trained and licensed so that he or she exceeds your expectations when providing you with a home comfort solution.

To make sure we maintain our high standards, Vese Heating & Cooling routinely conducts evaluations to reassess our goals for the betterment of both the company and our customers. By doing so, we strive to continue to provide heating and air conditioning services to residents in GTA and the surrounding area.