Moving & Storage

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Paradise Movers

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Condo move

John had his guys (Dragos & team) help my elderly parents with their condo move. First off, John had ensured all details of the move including the type of piano in their unit were confirmed so he could provide best quote possible. The movers themselves were not only efficient and careful with their furniture and belongings but also patient given we had to include some items from the condo storage in the condo lower level at the last minute. I would highly recommend John and his moving services and will seek to book them again!

Hey,

Thank you for another 10/10. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We try our very best to make every moving experience go as smooth as possible. We are happy to hear you were satisfied. If you ever need us again we are a phone call away

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Professional, friendly and efficient

John & Lewis did a great job moving us from our house to our temporary rental. I was impressed and they took the stress out of our move (and I get easily stressed). Johns estimate was accurate, he & Lewis moved quickly & safely. Everything showed up whole. And they got our couch up the narrow staircase in our new place which was a very tight squeeze - much to our relief.
Were doing the same move in reverse next year and will definitely work with Paradise again.

Hey Jenn

Thank you for taking time to write a review.
I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our moving services. We try our very best to make every experience as smooth as possible. We are pleased we were able to make your move stress free

Alex Koo from Toronto
Alex Koo from Toronto

1 bedroom move

I hired Paradise to move my mom from a 1-bedroom condo to a new apartment just up the street. I spoke with John about the move, and he was professional and very helpful. He helped steer my mom away from making some bad decisions in the planning process. Communication was amazing leading up to the move and John called me the day before and morning of to confirm the timing of everything.
I was very surprised when John showed up at the move. It was really nice to have the owner working the job. John mentioned that he wanted to be at my move as he knew that my mom was nervous about things. John and Louis faced some obstacles at the move (loading dock was under construction, elevator was smaller than I had described, etc.) but they handled things amazingly. The move took longer than predicted, but John always informed us about what would have to happen to make it through the day.
The move went great, and John and Louis worked really hard. The best things I can say about them is that they were really friendly, calm, and did a great job communicating with us. This helped create a relaxing mood for what is normally a very stressful process. Highly recommend.

Hey Alex,

Thank you for taking time to write your full experience. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I'm happy we were able to make your moms move stress free. If you ever need us again we are a phone call away

Deyco in Toronto
Deyco in Toronto

About to call Paradise movers again

I have used Paradise Movers twice in the last two years for my own move and for my elderly mom and they are simply the most professional crew I have every worked with. Today I will be reaching out to them again because I know things will go smoothly for my upcoming move. It is reassuring to know that there are consistently high quality companies like Paradise movers that I can count on.

Hey,

Thank you for sharing your moving experience. I am happy we were able to make your transition as smooth as possible. As a returning client it makes us feel good knowing we did a great job and we are happy to assist whenever you need moving services.
Thank you for choosing Paradise Movers as your preferred choice of movers

10/10 Recommended movers

John and his colleagues were great in handling of the furniture. They communicated very well through out the process. I highly recommend their services for moving.

Hey,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We know moving is stressful and I am happy we were able to help

Sheri W.
Sheri W.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo move

I had an amazing move with John and team. I called with fairly short notice and he squeezed me into his schedule. They were on time and very efficient and the friendliest bunch you will ever meet!! They wrapped all my furniture so it didn't get dirty during the move, or while in storage and very careful not to damage the elevators/building. I have already booked them for my next move, out of storage and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Hello Sheri,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. The kind words are greatly appreciated. We try and treat every move as if it were our very own. I’m happy you were satisfied.

Rishi in Toronto
Rishi in Toronto

Breeze and stress free

John and his crew was on time, efficient and set out in advance how much time they will take to move. All my furniture was nicely wrapped and taken care of. It was a stress free and smooth move for me.

Hey Rishi,

Thanks you for leaving a 5 star review. Here at Paradise Movers we try to provide the best possible experience. I'm happy you were satisfied.

Ricardo in Toronto
Ricardo in Toronto

Best moving experience yet!!!

Best experience moving yet!!!!

As you all know moving can be a pain. I did not want to go through the hassle of moving all my furniture and moving boxes into a rental moving van, specially with two young twin girls.
I hired Paradise movers to help with the move. John gave me a very reasonable estimate over the phone. He then showed up, took a quick assessment and provided me with a more accurate quote.
On the moving date he showed up on time with 2 other gentlemen to help move. There were a couple of pieces of furniture that I could not disassemble due to lack of time. John was very helpful and helped disassemble them, and then protected the furniture.
They were very quick and efficient. They were able to move everything in a fraction of the time it would have taken me.
When we got to the our new home they helped place all the furniture in the corresponding locations.
I am extremely happy with the service that was provided. I have them booked all ready for my next move. Paradise movers was the best moving experience I've had.
Thanks again guys. It was a pleasure

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our moving services. We take pride and what we do and try are best to make everyone's transition as smooth as possible. I'm happy we could help and yes I will see you again for your next move.
Until than stay safe

pamela in Toronto
pamela in Toronto

Great Service, Great Price. Great Experience

Paradise Movers did a fantastic job. I had an issue with my closing date and the movers I originally hired could not accommodate the date change. I was dreading the idea of moving myself with two small children.

Thankfully I was able to book with John and he made sure we had smooth transition into our new home. Thanks John and crew for moving my belongings as they were your own. My furniture was plastic wrapped and my tv's were wrapped in blankets. I would definitely use Paradise Movers again.

Hey Pamela,

Thank you for the 5 star review, your kind words are greatly appreciated. I'm happy we were able to assist last minute and accommodate your move date. We strive to do the best job and I'm happy we were able to give you a good moving experience

Physion in Toronto
Physion in Toronto

The best movers for ANY job you have!

I have a Holistic Health and Fitness business and was in the process of moving to a new studio. The amount of weight training equipment and some office equipment had me really worried that it would be a messy and difficult move. I reached out to John for a quote and was expecting something astronomical as my past experiences have not been great. However, when John told me his quote I was shocked, it was way lower than any other moving company I contacted. I agreed and on the day of my move I was mentally prepared to help him and his team out. John said just one thing to me before he started Just relax, we will take it from here! And off they went. His workers Jay, Luis and Cedric immediately got to work. Everything was so thorough and all of them were careful with each piece of equipment. They disassembled what was needed, reassembled and the whole process was unbelievably smooth. I am so thankful for John and his team for making this crazy and stressful day for me a literal breeze! I highly recommend his services to everyone, because if he was able to help my studio move with amazing care and attention to details they will do the same for you. Paradise Movers is your moving company!

Hey Physion,

You felt we did an amazing job. Even though the equipment was heavy we managed to finish on time and make your day stress free. I wish you nothing but the best for your new studio. If
You ever need us again we are a phone call away.
Jay, Cedric and Luis say thank you for
The generous tip

More about Paradise Movers

Paradise Movers is an independently owned moving company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Paradise Movers makes moving feel like a breeze. We know moving isn't easy that's why we treat every move as if it were our very own.
Services we provide:

- Local & Long Distance
- Residential (house, condo, storage)
- Commercial (office relocation)
- Storage
- Seniors (Discount - Ask for details)
- Junk Removal
- Packing/Unpacking

All our services include 2 men in total and a truck.
We offer hourly rates and flat rates with no hidden costs. Additional men are available depending on size of move.
We offer 3 different size trucks: