Moving & Storage

Reviews for Paradise Movers

Newhomeowner
Newhomeowner

Exception service - Move from condo and storage to house

John and his crew were consummate professionals and the move they just completed for us was the smoothest and friendliest one I’ve ever had with a moving service.

Their communication ahead of the move was clear and professional, and on the day of the move, his team was on time, prepared, friendly, and moved incredibly efficiently.

We had multiple locations as part of the move, as well as fragile + bulky furniture and boxes that needed to be moved up some challenging steps that could have been burdensome and annoying, however, John and his team went above and beyond to handle everything with care with an amazingly positive attitude. They even helped us to haul away some old furniture left at our place by previous owners that saved us a ton on disposal costs.

Paradise Movers made moving day the most stress-free part of the entire process of purchasing a new house. I would highly recommend John and his team to anyone who’s looking for a professional, friendly, efficiently and affordable move! Thank you again!

Hey Catalina,

After reading your kind words you have once again reminded me why I love my job and what I do.
I am so happy you were pleased with our moving services. We take pride in our moving abilities in providing the best possible experience

Thanks again for the in-depth review
Much appreciated

Alvis in Kitchener
Alvis in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Stress Free Moving

Very professional and careful. Friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommend for a stress free move. They can make all the arrangements electronically and accurately. We have used them for three of our moves already.

Hey Alvis,
Thank you for your continued support in choosing Paradise Movers as your moving provider
We continue to provide the best possible service.
Our staff try to make every experience "Feel like a Breeze". Thanks for the review

John and crew

WOW. Amazing Movers (Sept 15/21)

My experience with paradise movers was an unforgettable one. They made moving my home very easy and convenient in such a short period of time. They did everything they said they would and more. Thank you to John and his crew (Dragos and Jay) for making this all happen. I will 100% be recommending to family and friends. Can’t recommend this enough.

Hey Matthew,
Thank you for taking time in writing a review. Paradise Movers always try to go above and beyond for all our customers.
I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our moving services
John, Dragos and Jay

Jason in Guelph
Jason in Guelph

Moving

Juan and his crew were amazing!! They were very professional and careful with all our belongs. We would definitely recommend Pardise Movers. Thanks so much for doing a great job guys

Hey Jason,

Thanks for taking time from your day to write a review for us. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. We always try our very best to be carful with our clients belongings

Thierry in Mississauga
Thierry in Mississauga

Exceptional Service

Paradise movers - was impressed by the service. Right on time and fast. Took care of my belongings and nothing damaged A small issue occurred but John shows me how professional and customer oriented he is when handling that. I will definitely recommend his services and will use Paradise Movers. Keep up with a good job John.

Thierry

Hey Thierry
Thanks for taking time to write a review. I appreciate the kind words. We keep trying are very best day in and day out to provide the best possible moving experience

Moving Service

The service was a great one ! It was a short notice to move one-bed room apartment. John was helpful in arranging the moving as well as suggesting a storage place. The moving experience was excellent. The movers were professional, on time, and respectful. I will use their help again when needed.

Hey,

Thanks for taking time in writing a review. Your generous words are greatly appreciated. We strive are very best to accommodate any type of job even if it is a last minute job.
Stay safe
John and team

Outstanding Removal Service

Fantastic. John and team were outstanding. Strongly recommend this company for you move. They were punctual, kept up updated and flexible to get the move done. They took care and nothing was broken (and we had a big move). Thank you John and team

Hey Gary,
Thank you for the kind words, we appreciated the time you took to write a review. We pride ourselves in trying to provide the best possible service. We treat all our moves with care no matter the size of move.
Thanks again stay safe

Laura
Laura
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Moving service

John and Drago were amazing! Professional, efficient and took very good care of our pride possessions. We highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. Also, they’re the best prices of several quotes we acquired.

Hey Laura thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. We appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves in treating every move as if it were our very own.
John and team

Jenny
Jenny

Amazing!

They were absolutely amazing from start to finish. The two guys made an exception for me with timing and were honestly the most efficient movers I've ever ever dealt with?

Hey Jenny,
Thank you for taking time to write your experience with us. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our moving services. Here at Paradise Movers we continue to make everyones move Feel Like a Breeze
John and Team

Move

Amazing movers! Was a complicated move but these movers showed up on time, great service. Can’t recommend these guys enough. John and crew were very professional, really great.

Hey thanks for taking a moment to write a review. Thank you for the generous words. We always strive to be professional and show up on time to every job.
Stay safe

More about Paradise Movers

Paradise Movers is an independently owned moving company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Paradise Movers makes moving feel like a breeze. We know moving isn't easy that's why we treat every move as if it were our very own.
Services we provide:

- Local & Long Distance
- Residential (house, condo, storage)
- Commercial (office relocation)
- Storage
- Seniors (Discount - Ask for details)
- Junk Removal
- Packing/Unpacking

All our services include 2 men in total and a truck.
We offer hourly rates and flat rates with no hidden costs. Additional men are available depending on size of move.
We offer 3 different size trucks: