Paradise Movers

Moving & Storage
Unit 6, 57 Galaxy Blvd Toronto ON M9W 5P1

Reviews for Paradise Movers

Moving service

Mr Juan was extremely responsive and accommodating even with a short time notice and the building loading and unloading schedule. They were very careful and responsible when picking up my furniture even though i was not present. The wonderful team showed up on time and stayed until the very last piece was moved and assembled. I am a returning customer and I will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Hey Silvia thank you for the awesome review.
As you have seen first hand we take pride in our moving business always trying to provide the best possible service. If you ever need us don't forget I am a phone call away
Cheers
Paradise Movers

Dannyogradysmith in Mississauga
Dannyogradysmith in Mississauga

Moving

John and his crew were excellent. From the moment I placed my work request and received a phone call shortly after to when they finished the job; everything was polite, on time, well communicated. John was excellent to deal with and I could not recommend him and Paradise Movers more highly.

Hey thanks for the 10 star review. I really appreciate the kind words. We do try are very best to always provide the best possible experience.
John and crew

Fast on time stellar service

John's team is great me had to move in short notice cause another mover bailed on us 4 days before the move...I won't mention any names... but John and his crew was understanding and didn't over charge us when they knew I was up against the wall.... he even brought tum bits for my kids lol ....try them I'm sure u will be happy

Hey thanks for the review. Here at Paradise Movers We always try are best to accommodate any situation. Your was a last minute job in deed and I'm happy
I could help out. Stay safe

Celeste
Celeste

Residential Move

I highly recommend Paradise Movers. I hired John and his Team on May 17, 2021, to move my residence. They made the experience so seamless. There were no issues or surprises. John and his Team were pleasant and highly professional.

Hey Celeste, thank you for the kind words. We try to make every move as pleasant as possible. I am happy to hear you were satisfied. Thanks again

ZD
ZD

Careful, professional, proactive

John and his crew work hard. They are efficient, careful and trustworthy. I have been using his services for many years and everyone I refer them to are also happy customers.
I will for sure call John for any moving needs.

Hey thanks for the kind words. We try our very best to
Make everyone's experience the best possible. Thanks for the continued business and we appreciate all the referrals. Stay safe

ilias in Fredericton
ilias in Fredericton
0 reviews Fredericton, NB

Moving house contents

Prompt , courteous , professional ..
John and his crew delivered as promised .
Meticulous wrapping of contents ..
Have been using paradise for 3 years
... moving kids in and out of university ...
And have referred other friends and family that were very happy with the service..

Hey thanks for the review. Here at Paradise Movers we treat every move like our very own. We try and give the best experience possible. We thank you for all the referrals and continued support.
Good to always see you and the family. Don't forget I'm a phone call away if you need our services again

Jarana in Ottawa
Jarana in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving services

John and his team provided the service in timely manner. They were very much professional and took every precaution as per weather conditions. We would definitely recommend this moving company to others. Thank you for your help . Stay safe and keep up the good work .

Hey Jarana thanks for posting a review, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with our moving services. Sometimes the weather is not on our side but we always try to make every move as pleasant as possible.
Take care and stay safe

Condo Move

Loved the service provided for my move. Very profesional and on time. Everything was moved with care. WOULD absolutely use Paradise Movers again! HIGHLY recommend.

Hey, thanks for the kind words. We always try to provide the best possible experience.
We take pride in moving all items with care.

Thanks

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Professional & reliable

John & Walter were great. They arrived on time, were proactive about instructing how to best prepare for the move so once the appointment came, it was completed as efficiently as possible. All furniture was protected, and they placed everything as instructed. Couldn't recommend these guys more highly!

Hey Sam thanks for the response. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our moving services. We try are very best to make everyone's experience as great as possible.
Thanks
John and Walter

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

It was a fine move.

They came on time and was incontact all the time.
They are fast and efficient.
I do recommend getting them if you plan to move anytime soon.
It all went well and we were done in 2 hours or less.

Hey thanks for sharing your experience. We always aim to give the best service possible. With the weather finally getting better we can definitely move much quicker.
Thanks again John

More about Paradise Movers

Paradise Movers is an independently owned moving company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Paradise Movers makes moving feel like a breeze. We know moving isn't easy that's why we treat every move as if it were our very own.
Services we provide:

- Local & Long Distance
- Residential (house, condo, storage)
- Commercial (office relocation)
- Storage
- Seniors (Discount - Ask for details)
- Junk Removal
- Packing/Unpacking

All our services include 2 men in total and a truck.
We offer hourly rates and flat rates with no hidden costs. Additional men are available depending on size of move.
We offer 3 different size trucks: