Paradise Movers

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Paradise Movers

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Move from storage to a condo

I was very impressed by the rapid response I got from John at each stage of the move. I also loved their punctuality, attentive good care of my belongings, and their pleasant demeanour. They handled interactions with the concierge and contractors in an effective and personable manner.
Highly recommend.

Efficient, Friendly, Good value

Thanks to John and his team for their hard work. It was a reasonably priced, relatively smooth move from our house to an apartment (no elevator!) and storage unit. We will use them again.

Bianca
Bianca
1 review King City, ON

Furniture move within my home

John and crew helped me out immensely by moving very heavy antiques from storage in my home to my main floor after a renovation. The guys were on time, friendly and took great care with our furnishings and our freshly painted walls. I would not hesitate to call John again and would definitely recommend Paradise Movers to my friends and family.

Hey Bianca,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I’m happy we could help. We always strive to give the best possible experience. Glad we made your experience stress free. If you ever need us again we are a phone call away.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Longest Day of my Life!

The experience of moving is already a very stressful one, but John and his crew at Paradise Movers made it a breeze! They’re very professional and organized as well as easygoing and friendly. The best part was they stayed until very late (as I wasn’t able to purge enough ahead of time) and moved everything!!! I would recommend them to anyone moving, in fact I already have lol

Hey,

Thank you for the generous words. I'm so happy to hear you were thrilled with our moving services.
We always try to be as professional and friendly as possible as we know it's a stressful day. Glad we were able to help.

Ayesha in Toronto
Ayesha in Toronto

Excellent Service

John and his crew did an amazing job, extremely professional and always on time. Highly recommended to anyone looking for moving or storage needs.

Hey Ayesha,

Thank you for taking to write a review. Your words are greatly appreciated. We always try our very best to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Sarah
Sarah

Residential move

So happy we went with Paradise Movers! It had been over a decade since we last moved and we didn’t know where to go or start. John was so helpful in finding us a solution for our move. Luis and Dragan were so friendly and super helpful and disassembled and reassembled our beds for us and moved a very heavy and awkward basketball net. Would definitely use again and recommend!

Hey Sarah,

Thank you for taking time to write a review.
I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. All our team members try there very best to make every move as smooth as possible
I'm happy we were able to help

Effortless move

Hired Paradise movers to move a 1-bedroom apartment to a new house. They did a great job. Worked fast and efficient and had no issues at all.

Hey,
Thanks you for taking time to write a review. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I'm happy
You were pleased with our services.
Though we work fast we do take pride in keeping all items safe.

Ulana
Ulana

Internal House Move

Great experience with Paradise Movers for an internal move of some heavy furniture. They were professional, friendly and very efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Hey Ulana,

Thank you for writing a review for us, it's much appreciated. Though your job was small and quick I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our services

Amanda  in Vaughan
Amanda in Vaughan

House Move

So glad we called Paradise Movers! They arrived the week before to drop off boxes, name tags. The day of the move, they arrived on time, wrapped all of furniture quickly and professionally. The team was friendly, patient and did NOT stratch any of our floors or walls! They disembeled and reassembled all our furniture for our new place. We also needed storage as well, and was recommended to a storage facility they are affiliated with. Found the prices to be competitive and fair. I will definitely be recommending to my friends and using for our next move! Thank you so much!

Hey Amanda,
Thank you for the generous words. I am so happy to hear you were satisfied with our team. We take pride in what we do and am happy I could assist you in your transition to your new beautiful home
Stay safe

Gopal in Toronto
Gopal in Toronto

Great service

We decided to contact Paradise Movers based on the reviews we saw online and after discussing our move with John, we felt that we would move forward with their services. We're so happy that we did.
We had two movers come to our condo and they did a great job of wrapping our furniture and making sure that we were able to finish with the moving elevator on time so that the next set of people who needed the elevator could start their move.
We were able to make a stop at my parents' home to pick up some additional furniture and got to our new home to unload. The guys worked extremely hard, were professional throughout, and very friendly.
The price we paid was great compared to the quotes we got from other companies, and we would definitely recommend Paradise to anyone else looking for a moving company.
Thanks again for your help with our move!

Hey Gopal,

Thank you for the outstanding review. We appreciate the kind words. We continue to provide the best possible moving experience. I'm happy you were satisfied with our crew. All the reviews help people
Get a sense of our company and I'm happy
You were able to provide another great one for future clients
Stay safe

More about Paradise Movers

Paradise Movers is an independently owned moving company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Paradise Movers makes moving feel like a breeze. We know moving isn't easy that's why we treat every move as if it were our very own.
Services we provide:

- Local & Long Distance
- Residential (house, condo, storage)
- Commercial (office relocation)
- Storage
- Seniors (Discount - Ask for details)
- Junk Removal
- Packing/Unpacking

All our services include 2 men in total and a truck.
We offer hourly rates and flat rates with no hidden costs. Additional men are available depending on size of move.
We offer 3 different size trucks: