AJ Contracting

Brampton ON L7A 3M7

Instagram

Reviews for AJ Contracting

Kitchen Reno

I had a small outdated damaged kitchen, which has been converted into something I am proud to even show to my guests now. My old kitchen was really small but the the room itself was big enough to allow for a much larger kitchen, and that's what we did. The quality of work was good, I love the cabinets, the floor tiles and especially the backsplash. I recommend AJ Contracting for your home renovations.

Thank you! We are truly happy to know our work brings you such satisfaction.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Kitchen and Tiles

It was a great experience upgrading our kitchen with AJ Contracting. I love the new solid wood cabinetry and quartz countertop. The new floor tiles also looks amazing. Thank you!

It was our pleasure! Thank you.

Basement Flooring and Painting and more

We have a big basement but it was outdated and in need of some work. We got rid of old carpet and put in luxury vinyl planks. We had the baseboards upgraded, and the complete basement painted. I am really happy with the work. Due to some other renovations, we had to upgrade the electrical panel of our house. Ahsan's electrician even sorted that out for us with permits and everything. Definitely recommend hiring AJ Contracting for all your renovations needs.

We are happy to be have been a part of this project. Thanks!

Kasim in Toronto
Kasim in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Painting/flooring

Great work, fast and professional. Will get him to do our bathrooms once we are ready! Thanks again Ahsan

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again!

Basement Finishing

We had a partially finished basement that needed to be completely finished. We hired AJ Contracting for the complete project from start to finish and I must say I am really happy with results. The basement came out exactly how we imagined we would want it to be. Ahsan was great to work with as he is professional, polite, understanding and helpful.

Thank you for such kind words. It was our pleasure.

Tile and Quartz Countertop

We hired Ahsan to replace countertops throughout the house and replace our tiled floors. I am glad that we hired AJ Contracting. The quality of work was amazing. I recommend AJ Contracting and the crew for all your renovations.

Thank you! It was our pleasure working with you.

Bathroom

I highly recommend AJ Contracting for your home renovation needs. Ahsan is professional and keeps customer satisfaction a priority. 10/10.

Thank you! It's great to hear of your satisfaction with our services.

Private User reviews , ON

Main floor tiling, painting and trim. As well as powder room.

We have hired Ahsan many times in the past. Recently we had our whole main floor tiling replaced. As well as replacing all the trim (baseboards, door and window casings) and had the whole house re-painted. Overall, I am really happy with the services provided by Ahsan and the team. From the quality of the work and how Ahsan went above and beyond, to him keeping us well informed and updated. All of this has me truly impressed me. I definitely recommend AJ Contracting.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We always look forward to working with clients like you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backsplash

I hired Ahsan to do some backsplash work for me. Initially I did not really know what I wanted, but with Ahsan’s help I chose to rip out the original small backsplash and have it replaced by beautiful 24” x 24” tiles. And boy am I happy I went a long with his idea because my whole kitchen’s appearance has become so beautiful. Overall I am very happy with his work and his willingness to help and go above and beyond. Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thank you!

More about AJ Contracting

At AJ Contracting we take pride in our work and strive meet your expectations at the least, and exceed them proudly. We provide all kinds of home renovations services, such as Bathroom remodels, professional tile installation etc.