Appliance Repair Crew Inc.

Formerly Dynamic Appliance Solutions
Markham ON L6B 0M8

Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair Crew Inc.

Reviews for Appliance Repair Crew Inc.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Dishwasher repair

The charge to assess is NOT charged against repair. Tech was here for less than an hour and labour charged at $220!!! Also as best i can tell a $30 part was marked up at $124. Furthermore, technician would not accept credit card for payment.....Basically, a very simple error code on our dishwasher cost us almost $400 to repiar.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Dryer Repair

Worst repair ever and I'm out $600 and the machine still isn't working.
now they refuse to come back and have threaten to call the police if I did not pay the bill.

kduggal89
kduggal89

Fridge repair

The make of my fridge is samsung and it was not cooling properly. I reached to this company. Had good experience. Booked service call, technician visited on same day..and provided quote. I found repair quote was genuine nothing extra was included just charged for repair. I completely recommend this company to everyone..great job..evrything was professional..

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Gas Dryer

Dryer only needed a heater coil replacement. The technician examined dryer and stated the main circuit board was functioning but he would have to reset it for $240.00 (??) and then if it still wasn’t drying he would have to see what else was wrong. Total cost estimate if it was the heater coil was over $500.00. I Paid him the 79.00 service charge and thanked him. Called in another company that immediately went to the obvious problem and replaced the heater coil $200.00 Total parts and Labour. Nothing to do with the Main Control Panel.

Mariade.laguerro in Etobicoke
Mariade.laguerro in Etobicoke

appliance repairs

i have used appliance repair crew couple times for my different appliances at my house and also my rental properties they have been amazing always on time and the prices are also reasonable.

caramace
caramace
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Dishwasher repair

Romy cam on time and was very professional. So far so good. I was very happy with his work

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas oven ignition repair

Jazz arrived on time and was extremely respectful the entire time. He had his mask on from the time he got out of the car until the end of the service call. He automatically removed his shoes upon entry. Both of these observations were in direct contrast with an earlier sales call from a window company representative. Jazz worked with focus and professionalism. He answered all my questions and allayed my discomfort around a gas appliance. When he left I felt comfortable about using my oven and was grateful he was my technician.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Emergency Saturday gas dryer repair

The gas dryer was not drying well. Then not at all. We cleaned the filter etc. It completely stopped on a Saturday afternoon with 5 loads of wet laundry.
Few repair people deal with gas appliances apparently. I explained the situation to Avi and she immediately sent a repair person over on a Saturday evening. He was friendly, efficient and thorough. He explained what the issue was and replaced a part and cleaned all the escaped lint.

Marilynbouma
Marilynbouma

Dryer repair. Replaced motor

They did a great job. Recommended a new motor.
Had to wait a number of weeks but it all worked out. Than you!

Thank you. We appreciate your business and efforts to leave us a positive feedback.

Client Care Manager
Client Care Manager

Hood Range Microwave

In Oct 2020 we hired Appliance Repair Crew after finding them on Google to assist with an issue we were having with our over the range microwave. We found the microwave wasn't heating and the Magnetron needed to be replaced. Finally in December 2020 after months of following up I was finally able to get someone into fix the problem we paid $486.00 for this service, then not even a few days later the Microwave stopped working , they said it was because of the control board, after paying yet again another $303.00 plus HST they finally came back in February 2021 to fix the problem. Needless to say after only 5 months of using the microwave and what had cost us $900 to fix stop working again. When I contacted the company I was told WARRANTY ON THEIR SERVICES IS 1 MONTH - THIS INCLUDES PARTS AND LABOUR PROVIDED.

Basically I paid $900 for a microwave for 5 months - I could have bought 2 over the range for that price by now. THERE ARE NO INDICATION OF WARRANTY POLICY BY THE COMPANY - I WAS TOLD 1 YEAR BY THE TECH AND 1 MONTH BY THE COMPANY.

AS A CUSTOMER I FEEL ROBBED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

The lowest priced over the range I could find with the same specs as my current was $228 plus HST. When I explained this to Nancy she said oh no, over the range microwaves are expensive and it would have cost you the same to buy a new one. I've attached a photo of an item at Lowes for ease of reference. I write this review so others know my experience.

Their rates, warranty and policies are unclear and not transparent. All other reviews gave this company a 5 star but after my experience that span 5 months from October 2020 to February 2021 (basically as long as my microwave lasted) has not been a pleasant one. Best of Luck to the next person who hires them and hope your experience is a better one.

More about Appliance Repair Crew Inc.

Appliance repair crew
Skilled Technicians & Insured Services at Affordable Price
10+ years Average Tech Experience
10,000+ Appliances Fixed

Why To Choose Appliance Repair Crew
Fast Service
Appliance Repair crew is ready to assist,
We come and fix your problem
on same day you call us

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our quality service guarantee customer's
satisfaction. we don't leave until your
appliance is in working condition and double tested.

Price
NO hidden fees and no unnecessary charges.
in our service. we know that satisfied client is
much more than one time snatch.

Convenience
We accept all major credit cards, cash, debits
and e-transfers. Feel comfortable to choose the
payment method that is most comfortable for you.