Toronto ON M5V
Decked Out Inc.

Reviews for Decked Out Inc.

Kitchen Renovation

They did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to get work done in or around their house.

Thank you !!! Looking forward to any other work you may need in the future!

Zvon in Toronto
Zvon in Toronto

Exterior Fence - Back Yard

I needed with my neighbour a 90 Ft perimeter fence installed as the old one was on its last legs. I checked with 3 other fence installation companies prior and was not satisfied with the value of those estimates and/or service/attitude. Nasim came by upon request to see us quite quickly...relatively late at night, and in the middle of his busy summer window. He was professional, very approachable and his estimate was very reasonable in my experience. He got the job done quickly, beautifully, and pandered to our needs concerns on the details...even fixed up a stuck exterior gate made by a more expensive fencing company for me the year prior, that did the rest of my perimeter...I wished Nasim had done my whole yard. It had taken me some trial and error to find someone who I can really trust to be fair on value and give great, honest service. Nasim is your man... I wish I had known him the first time. Take my word for it. Zvon

Thank you very much Zvon. It was an absolute pleasure.

Deck

Loved the customer service very professional made me feel confident on the service I was getting made me part of every thing that was going on even when I didn’t understand half of it Naseem took the time to explain it vary happy with the work they did

Thank you very much Nina. We are always glad to be of assistance. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality

Deck installation

We are very pleased and happy with how everything went from start to finish... The whole project went very smooth on time and on budget... the guys at decked out were all amazing and very hard working... I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends..

Thank you very much 6 the opportunity to provide you with our services

Absolutely amazing deck job!

These folks were a pleasure to work with. From start to finish they were extremely professional and efficient. Had a friend suggest them to me and I could not be happier. They transformed the appearance of my home. I would highly recommend for anyone looking. Will not regret it it all. Looking forward to working with you guys again soon!

We will be looking forward as well thank you very much

0 reviews Morriston, ON

Very accommodating and excellent service!

We recently got our fence installed by Decked Out Inc. they were extremely responsive when I reached out to ask about their services and immediately came by to give us an estimate. Since our property is quite large, they gave us a few options of what we could do and the cost of each choice. I found this extremely helpful as we didn’t want to go over our budget, they helped us find the perfect choice and used the best material. Their work is impeccable and they truly care about the customers they deal with and providing the best service.

Thank you very much. Your help was greatly appreciated

Deck

Absolutely amazing service. Great friendly guys.
Nasim and his crew are just wonderful to work with. Will definitely keep them in mind for future projects.

Thank you!
Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience!

More about Decked Out Inc.

Welcome to Decked Out Inc. We focus on fences, gates, and decks for all residential projects. We offer onsite meetings and will provide a detailed quote for your project. Contact us today to schedule an onsite appointment.