Toronto ON M5V
Decked Out Inc.

Reviews for Decked Out Inc.

Deb W from Mississauga
Deb W from Mississauga

Replacement fence and gate

Excellent experience with this company. Arrived when they said they would and completed the job in one day. They did such a great job that others in the neighbourhood have now used them for their fence replacements.

Ty very much Deb. It was a pleasure

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fence Post Installation

Hard working Crew, top quality work, very professional, very satisfied, would recommend them to anyone.

It was out pleasure ty very much

Rich Amar in North York
Rich Amar in North York

Awesome Company

I would highly recommend Decked Out Inc. This is the first time I can ever recall when a contractor was early to start and finished the job so quickly. Nasim, the owner, is a trustworthy person. We agreed on a price and there was no change in the price when he and his crew were done. His crew were hard working, put in long days, they were polite and respectful that my wife was teaching on zoom and my kids were on zoom for school. They tore down a rotting deck, cleared the backyard and put up a beautiful replacement. The workmanship is incredible, finishes were better than I expected. My family is excited to use our deck again. I would highly recommned anybody who is thinking of adding or redoing their deck to give these guys a call. They also redid part of our fance and updated the lattice on the fence. Great Job! book these guys ASAP!

Ty very much Richard. You were absolutely wonderful to work for. Your hospitality was amazing as well.

NotHandy
NotHandy

Gate latch replacement

I had trouble trying finding a solution for a gate latch that was having an issue closing due to post sag/shift. I didn’t want to spend hundreds on a post reset. I wanted a quick and easy solution to just replace the latch but couldn't find the right product. Nasim managed to find a quick solution with a new gate latch I couldn’t find. Saved me tons of time, effort and money. One of the most honest fencing people I have ever met. Offered to do the replacement labour for free because the effort was light (I purchased the $50 part), but I had to insisted on payment for labour. Highly recommend.

Ty very much. I'm glad your gate is operational

C. Duval
C. Duval
1 review Georgina, ON

Fence fixed

Our fence posts were all uneven. Some had been pushed up as the ground retained water and froze. Some were chewed up by bugs.

Finding someone to fix it became discouraging. The price in some cases was unreasonable. It was also challenging to have anyone do it before the target date for our landscaping project.

On a trip to the land fill site, I happened to notice the vehicle behind me was from a fence and deck company called Decked Out. I asked for a business card.

When I called, the owner was so pleasant and personable. He has a "nothing is a problem" attitude. He gave us an amazing quote and offered to put us on a stand by list in order to get the job done quickly between other jobs.

A week and a bit later, he and his crew showed up. They are all pleasant and extremely respectful. They are hard working men and they make sure you are happy as a customer.

At the end of the day, my neighbor and I were very impressed with their work. The fence looks amazing. They did not replace anything that did not need to be replaced and the site was left clean.

I would gladly work with Decked Out again for any project they could help with. Dealing with contractors can be a stressful or frustrating experience. It was never the case with Decked Out. The whole experience was stress free and positive.

Thank you for your professionalism, your friendliness and your positive attitude.

Working with you was an absolute pleasure Mr Claude. Your hospitality was remarkable. And we are always here at your service. All the best in your future endeavours

Backyard fence and gates

I was very happy with the entire process, from the moment of the initial estimate meeting to completion. True to their word, the project was completed on time, professionally, and without issues. Very confident that we would be taken care of, and will continue to be taken care of should something arise in the future.

Always a pleasure. We will definitely take care of your future projects. Ty for hiring us

Cristina from Brampton
Cristina from Brampton

Shared Fence, Pool Fence, Barn Gates

One phone call and Nasim was at our place within a day. The man means business and he and his crew did an amazing job getting our shared fence taken down and removed, replaced the shared fence, put up a back fence, a pool fence, both my neighbour and I had new fence and gates leading to our backyards replaced and built. He had his crew replace our shed side wood and tore down an old shed. All of this was done at an amazing price. But let’s be honest price does not matter when you get the quality of work this company provides. Jobs well done boys and we will be calling you in for our next project.
Oh and let’s not forget the constant “wow your fence(s) look stunning” from other neighbours.
Thank you once again!
Cris & Rob

Ty very much Christina. You and Rob were amazing with your wonderful hospitality. We would love to work for you again

Joel in Thornhill
Joel in Thornhill

Fast, friendly and amazingly responsive

Hasim responded quickly to my service request posted on HomeStars and showed up shortly thereafter to quote on repairing the wobbly/rotted posts holding up my fence. His quote seemed fair, and based on positive reviews I engaged him to do the work. His crew showed up exactly when Hasim said they would and worked quickly and got the job done exactly as he had promised. Even more - the crew replaced some weathered components without having to be asked. His crew was friendly and courteous and did a great job. Some gates also needed to be repaired and Hasim did that at no extra cost.
I am a very satisfied customer and have no hesitation in recommending Decked Out to anyone who needs a new fence or to have parts of their fence repaired.

Ty very much Joel it was an honour to work for you. Please keep us in mind for future projects

Backyard deck

Decked out is an amazing company! It was my first time working with them and they provide the best service and their work speaks for itself. I definitely recommend these guys the best in the business!

Ty very much it was a pleasure to provide you with our services

Fencing

Great work done in a timely manner! Would reccomend to anyone out there looking for a hard working group!

Glad to hear we were of great service to you, Mr. Salih!

Decked Out Inc.

More about Decked Out Inc.

Welcome to Decked Out Inc. We focus on fences, gates, and decks for all residential projects. We offer onsite meetings and will provide a detailed quote for your project. Contact us today to schedule an onsite appointment.