Pillar To Post Home Inspectors -Allen Ottaway

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Pillar To Post Home Inspectors -Allen Ottaway

Real Estate Home Inspection

Allen is absolutely amazing. I have worked with many home inspectors in the past, and after using Allen's service I wouldn't consider any one else. He is extremely thorough, concise and professional with each inspection, ensuring that the job is done, and well beyond regular standards. He is very patient and will explain the details of the home and things to caution in the past, present and future.

I highly recommend Allen for home inspections before or after putting your house onto the market if you want to protect your equity as best as possible!

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Definitely Exceeds Expectations

Allen was professional, detail-oriented, and efficient. He kept me in the loop as the inspection progressed then carefully walked me through every issue they found with the house - which, for a 100-year-old house in Toronto, is a long list. I needed an inspection done on an extremely tight timeline (with add-ons services too), and Allen not only booked me for a date very soon after I called him, but even went out of his way to deliver results AHEAD of schedule. I'm very pleased with his services and have no doubt that his work is worth every dollar.

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure!

Home inspection

Allen was great! I’m a real estate agent and I’ve used him a few time for clients and even my own personal deals. Very professional and thorough. I was very impressed with the technology used to get photos of the roof and infrared cameras to catch any moisture behind walls. I definitely recommend!

Thanks for the great review. It's a pleasure working with you!

More about Pillar To Post Home Inspectors -Allen Ottaway

Welcome to Pillar To Post Home Inspectors. We call what we do The Moment of Truth. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. Our work is to communicate effectively, knowledgeably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.

Our Services: Radon Testing, Air Quality / Mould Testing, Pool and Spa Inspections, Infrared Inspections.

Real estate professionals:

For real estate professionals, our work is a commitment to the understanding that their reputation is our responsibility and that a relationship with us reinforces the confidence their clients have in them.

Home buyers:

For the home buyer, our work is an objective explanation of the condition of the potential new home to which an emotional tie is already being formed.

Home sellers:

For the home seller our work is to honor the home they have lived in, and to report on its condition observed at the time of the inspection.

For all of our customers, Pillar To Post considers the home a place of the heart, as it houses the people that are loved and the memories of lifetimes. This is why we call Pillar To Post The Home of Home Inspection.

*** Covid 19 Update - We are following all healthy and safety guidelines as directed by the Province of Ontario to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. While onsite, we will ensure we wear masks, use hand sanitizer and practive social distancing ***