Sanitize Squad Inc

Reviews for Sanitize Squad Inc

SA
SA

Totally great

Their staff was so kind, on time, prompt action, hardworking.
They really pay attention to detail. For sure they will help to keep away from COVID-19.
From the time we moved in, our house has never looked this clean. They were also able to get rid of a stubborn stain on our kitchen stove that has been there for years.
I would definitely recommend, both for deep cleaning and regular cleaning.

Thank you very much for the positive review! We are so glad that you guys are happy with our service. Please contact us anytime when you need us next time!

cleaning/disinfection service

Professional and detail oriented. After moving and renovating, the house would have taken me days and days to clean…this service was efficient and it made my house feel like a home.

Hi, we appreciate your review! Moving and renovation are tough. But we were happy to work with you guys. If you need us more in the future we will be right back!

Professional Cleaning Service!

The customer service at Sanitize Squad is fantastic! We got a quick response for a quote and detailed estimate to clean our entire home. Very impressed with the professionalism and attention to customer care with this company.

Hi, thank you very much for leaving a review! We are so happy to hear your positive comment :)

Cleaning services

Great job with move out cleaning. Sanitize squad is a professional service, they were on time and did amazing job in every corner of the house. I definitely recommend the company for any clean services.

Thanks for the review. :)

Kajan.vallipuram
Kajan.vallipuram
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Deep Clean whole house

Excellent service. I hired Sanitize squad for a end of tenanancy cleaning. Wes was good at communicating and him and his team did a fabulous job cleaning my entire house, that was left in terrible condition by my tenants. Would recommend and retain their service again. 10/10

Thanks for the review Kajan. Working with you was a pleasure. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Edgar in Toronto
Edgar in Toronto

Condo deep Cleaning

They are so professional they send me amazing and easy going cleaners, they really did a deep clean, my place looks like new place so shiny, highly recommended service!!

Thanks very much for the positive review Edgar.

Sheena
Sheena

Cleaning services - Excellent

The guys did an amazing job with the cleaning, did every nook and corner extensively. I would definitely recommend Wes and his team for any cleaning services. Dedicated and professional

Thanks for the review Sheena. We hope you enjoy your new and clean home.

Residential cleaning

Sanitize Squad is the third cleaning company we have tried and our experience with them has been by far the best!
With their great service and attention to detail every time, the Sanitize Squad continues to be our first choice for all of our cleaning needs!

Hi Serfeem,

Thank you for you review. We enjoy having business with you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House move and deep cleaning

I hired Wes’ team to help me conduct a large home move and then to do a deep clean. His staff were on time, pleasant and very professional. I would definitely use his services again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a honest and professional service.

Hi Siu-Kei,

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your input.

More about Sanitize Squad Inc

Sanitize Squad is dedicated to stamping out COVID-19 and other dangerous viruses. We provide professional cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting services using Health Canada approved products, 3 different packages at competitive prices and immediate response time.